Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Warlord Games

We have a quite complex range of shipping rates, that would have taken hours to create in the normal Shopify dashboard.

In addition we have particular products that have to be shipped at different rates, something that Shopify can't do at all.

This app sorted it easily.

Note that the interface is a page of php code, which could be off-putting for some. However the fact that you can edit the code is exactly what makes this app so useful - it's vastly quicker and more flexible than using the Shopify interface.

Even if you have no experience with php, it's not hard to make small changes like adding a country or adjusting a price. And if you're familiar with javascript, or messing around with Shopify liquid code, you won't have any trouble understanding the if/else statements.

I should add that the developer Min did the initial set up - wrote and installed all the code for our different rates, and quickly corrected a small mistake.

Very happy!

Trunkster

Hallelujah!!! If you have any shipping problem whatsoever, Min and this app are probably your solution. We had an issue neither Shopify or other apps like Better Shipping could or wanted to solve. Min quickly responded to our request and was easily able to completely customize our rates (set a flat rate per product, per quantity, per country across all our products). He's the best!!!

WILLIAM ABRAHAM

After emailing Min my request for a customization to his App, he immediately sent back the solution - and it worked perfectly right away. I could not give a higher review for any App or developer!

Low Carb Canada

Fantastic customer service, Min implemented the code for our rates and we are testing them out first thing in the morning

I have to give 5 stars for now

To help out you have to be able to generalise your shipping rates, so first approach your shipper, get up to date data from them, set up your equations and supply as much info you can to Min

I'll add to the review shortly when we see it in action (waiting on our New Years Sale rush to stop)

Handy Bub Store

Before using Custom Shipping Rates, I read the reviews and had to see what all the fuss was about.

I sent the the developer an email with exactly what I needed before I purchased it (no other app could do it) and (within 30 minutes) they simply confirmed what I needed while giving me exact instructions on achieving it.

Best support for any product I have ever experienced in my life. 6 out of 5 stars.

Wild Things Seafood & Steaks

I am very happy with the app and the lightning fast email support I received. I will continue using this app for our store and recommend it others. Thank you!

FitEyes eStore

Before giving this app a fair try, I thought that all these 5-star reviews were fake. However, after installing the app and getting it configured, now I am leaving a 5-star review myself.

However, I should warn casual users: this is not a trivial app. It is not something you install and "it just works." The UI is actually a PHP code editor. You'll need your own PHP-based config file.

Fortunately, the developer is extremely helpful and responsive. He helped me get up and running quickly. He provided my initial PHP config file. As I said -- awesome support!

I also learned a little PHP syntax myself. This allowed me to put my exact shipping needs into action with the help of this app. It is very powerful. And it works seamlessly.

This app significantly improved my store's shipping!

I highly recommend this app.

uhsupply

Outstanding shipping app and the customer service is out of this world. If you can dream it Min with Custom shipping Rates will make it happen. With this app we are able to have a fixed shipping rate for some of the products we sell while some other products ships for free. All I will say is outstanding!

uhsupply

Paleo Treats

Great so far. Min Liu responded quickly to configuration questions and helped us get setup with product specific shipping that wasn't possible with Shopify's built in capabilities.

Update 1/28: We had changed our shipping setup for a few months and stopped using this app but again have found a need to get some custom rates setup. Min is the best and helped us get going super quick with the new logic we needed. If you have custom shipping requirements, this is the way to go!

Flowers Today Melbourne

Excellent App ! I would say one of the best among "shipping apps", requires some knowledge of php. As soon as you get the logic behind the app you can have unlimited variations for shipping.

Thanks Min that answered all our questions and was so patient with us. Great customer service ! 100% recommended app !