Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Hudson Furniture

Min has done 2 sites for me now. I have no idea about coding, so Min set the whole thing up for me. This app is brilliant and cost effective. Its completely changed our business. Anyone who thinks complex shipping calculators for everyday sites are not possible. Think again.

Jj Suspenders

Wish I could give this 6 stars. The service is incredible and price is completely reasonable for what you get. Highly recommended.

Crabville

Best Shipping App on the App Store.

Dnacycling

Amazing app! If you know a little about coding it is very easy to figure out. It allows for very customizable shipping rates, which is extremely lacking in Shopify. Thank you so much for making this app. It has saved us a lot of headache. Now we just need a similar app for payment methods.

Tack Wholesale

Is your Shopify website lacking FedEx Smartpost? First give Shopify 0 Stars for this failure but then install BESPOKE SHIPPING and give them 5 stars. Our customers and our company can now save money by offering FedEx Smart Post. Thank you for the installation as well!

Bottegasicana

If you have a little programming experience, this app allows you to freely manage any aspect of shipping rates. In addition, the developer is very helpful, I asked him for help and he always answered quickly, setting the app in a single day according to my needs. I recommend it!

Tigersharkballistics2

This app has been a brilliant addition to our store. I cannot express enough how grateful I am of the support that has been provided. Particularly getting our courier company and postal options aligned and working through problems with our site code. 5 stars plus!

Kimmiecandy Com

Min has been extremely responsive and really quick to get work done! Would recommend if you have specific complicated shipping requirements!

Uni Key Health Systems Inc

This app was a lifesaver and allowed us to customize our shipping rates exactly to our specifications. Min was incredibly responsive and completed our customization in record time. The cost was very reasonable and when we discovered a couple of oversights on our part, Min was happy to make the changes. He literally had them fixed within minutes....the best developer we have worked with on shopify by far!

Fanatik Bike Co

Not sure what's up with Bath House Records below. We've been using Bespoke for two years now, and Min has by far been the most responsive, helpful, and fair developer I've worked with. He's accommodated a ton of custom requests for our business, and has been incredibly fair with his custom development rates. Can't recommend him enough, great app, great support!