Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Uni Key Health Systems Inc

This app was a lifesaver and allowed us to customize our shipping rates exactly to our specifications. Min was incredibly responsive and completed our customization in record time. The cost was very reasonable and when we discovered a couple of oversights on our part, Min was happy to make the changes. He literally had them fixed within minutes....the best developer we have worked with on shopify by far!

Fanatik Bike Co

Not sure what's up with Bath House Records below. We've been using Bespoke for two years now, and Min has by far been the most responsive, helpful, and fair developer I've worked with. He's accommodated a ton of custom requests for our business, and has been incredibly fair with his custom development rates. Can't recommend him enough, great app, great support!

Gungoddess Com

Love this app - Min is phenomena! Extremely responsive to every request (and I had a lot of questions and specific needs) and was able to come up with a solution every time.

Do yourself a favor and have Min handle the set-up. Cost is extremely reasonable and well worth it. Don't let the php scare you. I was concerned about maintenance, but after set-up, Min provided step-by-step instructions that make it super-easy to maintain and update.

This was the only app that could meet all of my needs, and I am extremely happy with the results!

Emily Hsu Designs

I was very limited by the Shopify settings for shipping and needed something to integrate with my wholesale side. This does this trick... it's not perfect because of Shopify limitations but it is worth it. I cannot say enough about Min's amazing customer service...the only person I've encountered in all the apps I've purchased who is completely responsive and helpful.

Office Furniture Experts

Amazing service, Min offers fantastic customised solutions. Highly recommend.

Nelsa

I downloaded the app, but was still having trouble getting my particular situation to work. So, I emailed Bespoke, and Min responded (within 10 min). Min ended up spending over an hour going back and forth with me on email, only to fix all of my shipping problems WITHOUT THE NEED FOR BESPOKE (apparently, my situation could be resolved with a clever work-around in Shopify).

Thank you so much Min for being so nice, and so helpful. If I could give you 6-stars, i would.

Ejuices

Min is brilliant. Thanks so much for the amazing app and for always providing such awesome support.

Boingyco

Min is nothing short of amazing. Once you install this app, you'll likely be reaching out for support (definitely not for coding novices). Thankfully, Min responds super fast & always knows what to do. For the customer service provided, the extra development cost is more than worth it. Happy clients over here!

Fieldtestedsystems

I'm a seasoned pro, having coded for decades. If you need a hook into Shopify shipping, and can write the logic (mostly cascading if-statements), this is the perfect tool for you.

I wasn't a PHP person, but just downloading NetBeans for PHP and playing around with some Google searches and tutorials is a quick way to get started.

Highly recommended.

Great support from Min too.

One year later: this app still is a key piece to our store. We couldn't live without it. We may not touch the code for many months at a time, but when we need a change, it's easy to jump in and tweak the code. Still HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Interactive Life Forms Au

Min was super helpful with adding in Couriers Please for me as a new carrier and also coding some very specific features I was looking for so that the checkout would offer shipping choices based on cart totals, address type, or dangerous goods.
Its now been up and running for a few weeks and Im incredibly happy with how its working out across our sites.
Would highly recommend getting this app installed and Min to do whatever tweaks you need to be able to offer your customer the perfect shipping methods.