Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Mainlandf

This app is not for beginners or those who want simplified better shipping options out of the box...BUT if you are looking for unlimited power and customization of your business logic, this is exactly what you need. We have a super complex setup, where we have two stores that are massively geographically separate and we ship large items where accurate shipping charges are key as getting it wrong is the difference between profit and loss. In the space of a week with an intermediate PHP coder, we had the logic to ship from one or both locations in a single order, to anywhere in our target country, with a choice of two shipping carriers. Where Shopify's out of the box shipping would never allow us to any degree of accuracy with shipping charges, Bespoke Shipping has us getting it right to the cent. Can't recommend highly enough, but make sure you have the skill to code (or use the developers service to help) and understanding of your own business logic and needs first. It's not meant to be simple, it's meant to be fully customizable, and it is.

Dailyjars

This app worked beautifully for me. Min was great in helping us to customize it to exactly what we needed. Thanks for such great service! Highly recommended.

Mryummy

Awesome, allow you to do custom shipping rate, if you know PHP coding!

Not for someone that has NO PHP knowledge. If you don't know PHP, it find a php programmer online, it's very easy to do, the developer offers a "do it for you for $100" service, that worth every penny.

Great job

Cpinteriors

Hands down best shipping app in app store. Great customer support by Min. Be mindful, this is not an app that works straight out of the box. If you know the shipping rules you want to implement however, than this is for you. It does require coding, which Min did for us. We were up and running within days. Cannot recommend this app enough!

Mythreecats

Five stars hands down. Our ecommerce site has been operating without an effective drop Shipping configuration. We tried another app and it couldn't deliver what we needed. Min guided us through the entire process and made it easy to understand. Min stayed the course and I greatly appreciate it the results are exactly what we had hoped to achieve.

Mossyoakgraphics

I highly recommend this app for those need special shipping conditions for their shop. The developer is AWESOME!!! He's been very helpful with any questions or concerns with the app. If I could give more stars I would!

Bokkiekids

You really have to love this App. It gives the flexibility with shipping that we all need and at reasonable price.Best thing is, as your shipping needs change you can update the App. I have no programming experience and the support has been top class.

Lobster Place

This app is seriously awesome!

We have very specific shipping rates for certain products. This app has allowed us to provide these specific rates and a few other shipping use cases.

Some programming knowledge is required to use this but it is mostly basic php functions and arrays.

If you have shipping requirements that don't fit in a basic rate table or real time carrier shipping this is the app for you.

Giftedbrits

Developing my new multi vendor store. Not open yet. Sure will get there over the weekend. Whatever actually happens - I know I would not have got as far as I have without Min's support here - or the App of course. So quick and sooo clear and sooooooo patient as I know I am a dumb wit.

Sugarcraft Direct

Absolutely Brilliant App. Best investment I will ever make.

The shipping system for the UK by Shopify is shockingly rubbish. I could not split Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Nothern Ireland and other Isles into different delivery areas as they all have different prices. Shopify recognises the UK as a whole so I can only set up the rates under the UK. I have spent a very very very long time and used many different apps trying to solve this problem until I installed this one. I could set up the rates exactly as I wanted. There are no restrictions. You can code it all yourself or get the devs to do it.

If anyone is having problems setting up rates for the UK, this is the app you need.