Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Zasttra Com

Excellent App for any store wishing to have more flexible shipping rates. A++ Support from the Developer!

Highly recommended.

Wild Hibiscus Flower Co

Excellent yet simple. Min was a wonderful help and fast to help set up at very reasonable rate. A cornerstone for my online store needs!

Livehappymcr Com

If someone deserve 5 stars in this app store definitely it is Min !!!! Quick and effective response and on the end of day our store with more than 10000 products know how to calculate shipping rates for every single product!!! Here you go Min I ad some more stars *******************

Gardelli Specialty Coffees

Min is just AMAZING. This man deserve an OTSTANDING customer service rate.

Art Req Limited

This app exactly provided the shipping flexibility we needed. With Min's support it was set up correctly and allows us to vary shipping rates based on product, quantity ordered and the area it is being sent to. Highly recommended.

Arcticfoxpro

We struggled with shipping since starting on Shopify, and we finally have a solid solution. A big THANKS to Min for getting this handled quickly, thoroughly and professionally. I would highly recommend this app if you have any complexity in your shipping needs, or you have some items that need a specific per product shipping rate.

Elizabeth Claire

Min's software was the only viable solution to exclude certain products from counting towards shipping charges. Min also stepped up and helped with implementation and was quick & efficient.

Pandeiro

Min is THE man! I had been deciding between WooCommerce and Shopify for a while and one of the big challenges was the complexity of my shipping calculations. I happened to find the Bespoke app and after emailing with Min I knew I had found my solution. He was able to create EXACTLY what I needed and did it fast. Min is friend, fast, patience and knows what he's doing. If you have complex shipping calculation needs this is the app you know. Keep up the great work Min and thanks again!

Krunchmunch

Great customer support from Min and very powerful app.

Roben-Marie - THE SHOP

I had a very specific shipping requirement and Min responded quickly to my request. I was thrilled that he was able to write the code I needed and now my shipping works exactly as I want! He was very responsive and professional and I highly recommend contacting him if you have questions or specific needs. I could not be happier!