Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Powers Sports Memorabilia

If you want a customized app for shipping this is it. I wanted certain products to ship for free and others to not. They got it done. Easy to work with a quick!

Gordon's Butcher & Market

Wow - searched for a long time to find an app to rate shipping and give customers reliable delivery dates. This app is more technical than others but has endless possibilities and the developer is there with you every step of the way. By far an away the best solution out there.

Foam Sales

Great app, our customers were able to estimate shipping cost before adding to cart. Exceptional customer service.

Rinea

I sell both retail and wholesale from my store and have pretty complex shipping requirements with respect to total cart amount, domestic vs international destinations, free and discounted shipping, product variants, and more. After searching for months and being completely frustrated, I found this app and I am simply blown away. It solved 100% of my problems. It seemed complex at first and it took me a little bit of time to understand the rules engine but after that, it was simply an amazing experience. The support is unbelievably fast and all of my questions were well understood and answered perfectly. I would give it 6 stars if I could. I am beyond happy.

My Scoot

After trying several other apps including Intuitive and Advanced Shipping Rules, we were left even more confused about the approach to a rule-based shipping solution. Bespoke Shipping was literally our LAST option and boy did it come through for us!

Flexible enough to configure yourself, but what really made the difference was the level and speed of support. We did most of the leg work ourselves but needed a hand with the final touches and their support staff were help to iron these out within 24 hours.

Happy subscribers.

BOB SHUTTLE

I used this app to help me to customize distance calculation. I really like this app !!! wonderful app !!! and this app developer is fantastic !! Really nice Support!!! Best of Best app for delivery option !!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try it !!

Repair Outlet

We have just started to use this app to help us with some of our more complex shipping rules. Min was very helpful, they understood our requirements and implemented our solution quickly and efficiently, 5 star customer service. I would highly recommend this app.

MMA DIRECT

Best app and service on the market

Sapori Marchigiani

Utilizzo questa app per le spedizioni da diversi luoghi di produzione e funziona benissimo, ho contattato L'assistenza ed è stata super veloce per fornirmi aiuto. L'unica pecca se si può dire è che (non funziona bene con il contrassegno, nel carrello di shopify altrimenti è una garanzia

Neal's Yard Dairy

We've been using this app for a couple of years now and always received outstanding service from Min at Bespoke Shipping. First class support. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13