Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

My Renewable Energy Australia

Second Review:
Well the work is complete and done to just the way I wanted it. In fact Min made some suggestion which made my site work even more efficient than expected. Min was very thorough in collecting all the data required for doing the work and he never went ahead and did a task without your approval.

Where was he 12 months ago. I would give Min 10 out of 6 if I could.
21 August 18

First, The service is best to none. Min was asking the correct questions all the time. When I did not have the answer he was willing to sit and wait for the correct information. from start to end was just over three week and that was to do with me collecting the relevant shipping rates.

It was not a simple job because the rates had to start with the different factories in china, local transport to dispatch warehouse, Air Courier rates, Airport to airport rates, Dangerous Goods fees, Shipping fees for LCL and FCL, Chinese customs and clearance fees, Australian customs and clearances fees, Brokerages at both ends and the pick up and delivery any where in Australia for small to 40,000kg containers.

We have just turned it on but it was working from the start. today no issues to report of. And by the way, I did try and pay a lot of so call experts around the world over 3 years and go nowhere with them. All Talk but took all the money.

Min set a great fee and was complete in 3 days after giving him all the correct rates and rules to follow.

Want a good job, Get Min onto it.

Ken Scott - CEO

Nikura

Great developer and fantastic service from start to finish. This developer really spends time trying to understand the requirements and is very upfront. Very good app. Would happily recommend.

Woodenwonderland

What a fabulous app! One of the best finds in the App Store and excellent value for money. Support is fabulous and super quick. The Bespoke Shipping developers are a pleasure to deal with and no question or query is too much trouble. Thanks for producing such a value packed app with brilliant service levels to boot. Couldn't recommend more highly - from one very impressed customer!

American Bbq Australia

Well, how good is this App/service. To be honest I was very aprehensive about launching into bespoke designed software but much to my surprise it went very very smoothly and the support shown by the team at Bespoke... well worth their reputation and previous glowing reviews. Thanks team so much for producing my new app. It works perfectly each time, has never bugged (really!) and are always on call for support and to explain the bigger picture especially when these API's are off connecting to and through... where ever! Fantastic. I am sure you guys have bigger things on the horizon for us - can't wait!

Cruelty Freeshopping

This is a lifesaver app for shops with complex shipping rules. The PHP interface allows you to create complex shipping rules. Can recommend the app enough for people who need these kind of functionality on their website.

Crimson Empire Tattoo

I am a shopify newbie, everything seems daunting.

Shipping was a nightmare for me.

Two emails to Min and a couple days later. My shipping is fixed. He customized it for me for a small fee. Min has allowed me to ship from 2 fulfillment centers (Printful and from my own bricks and mortar store).

Thanks Min!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mitchell S
Crimson Empire Tattoo

Three Star Smoked Fish Co

We would be lost without this app. It has helped with all of our specific shipping needs. We've officially been live for a month now and have had zero issues with our shipping rates. On top of it all, their tech support is great, fast, and so helpful.

Canal Plastic

Min has done some amazing work with this app. Since we deal with a lot of custom-sized products, calculating accurate shipping prices has always been a pain. We had a long and complicated document detailing our shipping cost formulas and Min was able to implement all of it fairly quickly for a very reasonable price. There were a few bugs that cropped up (which we expected due to our complex rules) but they were promptly addressed. Highly recommended!

Ultimatefoods2

Not only is this app a godsend but Min has been THE MOST helpful developer of any app that we use... and we use a bunch. He responds insanely fast has been able to do execute every single one of my requests. Min is a magician!

Hudson Furniture

Min has done 2 sites for me now. I have no idea about coding, so Min set the whole thing up for me. This app is brilliant and cost effective. Its completely changed our business. Anyone who thinks complex shipping calculators for everyday sites are not possible. Think again.