Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Sapori Marchigiani

Utilizzo questa app per le spedizioni da diversi luoghi di produzione e funziona benissimo, ho contattato L'assistenza ed è stata super veloce per fornirmi aiuto. L'unica pecca se si può dire è che (non funziona bene con il contrassegno, nel carrello di shopify altrimenti è una garanzia

Neal's Yard Dairy

We've been using this app for a couple of years now and always received outstanding service from Min at Bespoke Shipping. First class support. Highly recommended.

huntsmanproducts

The services with this App is amazing. Not only did they set up a lot of complicated shipping rates, with weight and complex zoning but they have been so quick to respond and easy to deal with 10/10!!!

Baraka Shea Butter

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I used the App to help make sense of my shipping and it is saving me a lot by breaking out products into appropriate shipping categories.

The App is great but the service and support are just incredible. I am actually trying to convince Min to let me pay him a tip because he did so much work for the small setup fee that he charged.

I cannot say enough good about Min and the app. Happy to hear from anyone who would like more information.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Roaster Direct

They really take the time to understand your shipping requirements. Excellent and prompt service that met my needs.

Pura Fibra Gear

This app is amazing. Works great. The customer service that Min provides is absolutely extraordinaire. Responds super fast, they care about their clients and they are very attentive to your needs. I fully recommend for you to use this app if you need custom pricing for your Shipping needs and or provide your customers with pricing from your Canada Post account directly.
Thank you Min for all your patience and help!!!

Kingdom3D

The app is great and does all it says it does, but the true value is in the level of support. Over the 18 months or more we've been using this app I've requested large updates to it's functionality 3 times and every time the updates of custom code were completed within a few days. Awesome service and great communication. 5 stars well deserved

Rubio Monocoat USA

I was recommended this app during our launch phase and reached out to support to have some of our complex shipping requirements addressed. Min responded very quickly and has provided top-notch information and support through the entire process. Will continue to test the product volume based algorithm and it's accuracy but Min has already addressed some potential work-arounds if the generic algorithm is not working for our use-case.

trade.skipperspetproducts

I've used this app (and Min himself) for two of our stores now. Min's customer service is second to none. We would recommend this app every time.

Stone & Wood Brewing Co

Min knows shopify really well and is able to customise shipping rates and calculators to suit any need. His support is amazing; quick and accurate. Thanks.