Bespoke Shipping

Shipping rates the way you want it

$15/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

White Flamingo Lash

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Best Shipping App on Shopify. The Best Support on Shopify. Stop searching and try it. I was honestly shocked that it was able to help me because installed and uninstalled over 10 other apps - all too simple. This is the best.

Reinforced Beds

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant Shopify App. This has helped our bed company reach more people around the UK and manage the delivery costs with greater variety. Excellent service.

EEPCompany

AMAZING. The most impressive and customisable shipping app available. Exceptional support from the app developers and I'm sure you can achieve even the most complex shipping requirements, with their help if needed. I can't recommend this app enough, it's second to none.

fergos-tackle-world

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Fantastic app and even better support! It's very flexible in terms of shipping requirements, and our app was up and running in a matter of hours thanks to Min. Would highly recommend.

Plastic Bag Partners

I already left a five star review, but I've been working on some fine tuning with support and wanted to say how impressed I am with the level of service. Outstanding!!

The Wild Flower Boutique

Location New Zealand

The level of support was exceptional. Min helped us set up all our rates after I had some trouble doing it myself. Mins communication was excellent and timely and took the time to answer all of our questions. This completely took the stress out of setting up our new delivery system and rates. Highly recommend this app, I still cant believe they did all this for us!

hotfirepits

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was having a terrible time trying to get shipping sorted for my store and I did not understand it at all. I downloaded this app and everything was sorted. It was refreshing to work with someone who knew their job. Min was amazing and so helpful every step of the way. I received the best support in setting my shipping up and I would highly recommend Bespoke Shipping to anyone that is needing help with shipping.

Entropy

Location Australia

Fabulous app and amazing support. One of the best apps I have ever used. It does exactly what it says it does and does it well. Well deserved 5 stars.

Mordialloc Florist

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have complicated delivery calculations and had been using another app for years that just wouldn’t meet my needs. I then stumbled across this app and it can do everything I’ve ever wanted, and more.

And the support from Min has been absolutely outstanding.

Highly recommended and I don’t say this of many Apps.

Victory Athletic Surfaces

We have some complicated shipping scenarios that we need handled through our website, and this app has been able to accommodate all of our needs. Min has been incredibly helpful (and patient!) in assisting me with getting everything set up, and I can't thank him enough. If you have products that ship LTL, this is the app you need!