Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Tack Wholesale

Is your Shopify website lacking FedEx Smartpost? First give Shopify 0 Stars for this failure but then install BESPOKE SHIPPING and give them 5 stars. Our customers and our company can now save money by offering FedEx Smart Post. Thank you for the installation as well!

Bottegasicana

If you have a little programming experience, this app allows you to freely manage any aspect of shipping rates. In addition, the developer is very helpful, I asked him for help and he always answered quickly, setting the app in a single day according to my needs. I recommend it!

Tigersharkballistics2

This app has been a brilliant addition to our store. I cannot express enough how grateful I am of the support that has been provided. Particularly getting our courier company and postal options aligned and working through problems with our site code. 5 stars plus!

Kimmiecandy Com

Min has been extremely responsive and really quick to get work done! Would recommend if you have specific complicated shipping requirements!

Uni Key Health Systems Inc

This app was a lifesaver and allowed us to customize our shipping rates exactly to our specifications. Min was incredibly responsive and completed our customization in record time. The cost was very reasonable and when we discovered a couple of oversights on our part, Min was happy to make the changes. He literally had them fixed within minutes....the best developer we have worked with on shopify by far!

Fanatik Bike Co

Not sure what's up with Bath House Records below. We've been using Bespoke for two years now, and Min has by far been the most responsive, helpful, and fair developer I've worked with. He's accommodated a ton of custom requests for our business, and has been incredibly fair with his custom development rates. Can't recommend him enough, great app, great support!

Gungoddess Com

Love this app - Min is phenomena! Extremely responsive to every request (and I had a lot of questions and specific needs) and was able to come up with a solution every time.

Do yourself a favor and have Min handle the set-up. Cost is extremely reasonable and well worth it. Don't let the php scare you. I was concerned about maintenance, but after set-up, Min provided step-by-step instructions that make it super-easy to maintain and update.

This was the only app that could meet all of my needs, and I am extremely happy with the results!

Emily Hsu Designs

I was very limited by the Shopify settings for shipping and needed something to integrate with my wholesale side. This does this trick... it's not perfect because of Shopify limitations but it is worth it. I cannot say enough about Min's amazing customer service...the only person I've encountered in all the apps I've purchased who is completely responsive and helpful.

Office Furniture Experts

Amazing service, Min offers fantastic customised solutions. Highly recommend.

Nelsa

I downloaded the app, but was still having trouble getting my particular situation to work. So, I emailed Bespoke, and Min responded (within 10 min). Min ended up spending over an hour going back and forth with me on email, only to fix all of my shipping problems WITHOUT THE NEED FOR BESPOKE (apparently, my situation could be resolved with a clever work-around in Shopify).

Thank you so much Min for being so nice, and so helpful. If I could give you 6-stars, i would.