Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Emily Hsu Designs

I was very limited by the Shopify settings for shipping and needed something to integrate with my wholesale side. This does this trick... it's not perfect because of Shopify limitations but it is worth it. I cannot say enough about Min's amazing customer service...the only person I've encountered in all the apps I've purchased who is completely responsive and helpful.

Office Furniture Experts

Amazing service, Min offers fantastic customised solutions. Highly recommend.

Nelsa

I downloaded the app, but was still having trouble getting my particular situation to work. So, I emailed Bespoke, and Min responded (within 10 min). Min ended up spending over an hour going back and forth with me on email, only to fix all of my shipping problems WITHOUT THE NEED FOR BESPOKE (apparently, my situation could be resolved with a clever work-around in Shopify).

Thank you so much Min for being so nice, and so helpful. If I could give you 6-stars, i would.

Ejuices

Min is brilliant. Thanks so much for the amazing app and for always providing such awesome support.

Boingyco

Min is nothing short of amazing. Once you install this app, you'll likely be reaching out for support (definitely not for coding novices). Thankfully, Min responds super fast & always knows what to do. For the customer service provided, the extra development cost is more than worth it. Happy clients over here!

Fieldtestedsystems

I'm a seasoned pro, having coded for decades. If you need a hook into Shopify shipping, and can write the logic (mostly cascading if-statements), this is the perfect tool for you.

I wasn't a PHP person, but just downloading NetBeans for PHP and playing around with some Google searches and tutorials is a quick way to get started.

Highly recommended.

Great support from Min too.

One year later: this app still is a key piece to our store. We couldn't live without it. We may not touch the code for many months at a time, but when we need a change, it's easy to jump in and tweak the code. Still HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Interactive Life Forms Au

Min was super helpful with adding in Couriers Please for me as a new carrier and also coding some very specific features I was looking for so that the checkout would offer shipping choices based on cart totals, address type, or dangerous goods.
Its now been up and running for a few weeks and Im incredibly happy with how its working out across our sites.
Would highly recommend getting this app installed and Min to do whatever tweaks you need to be able to offer your customer the perfect shipping methods.

Floor Bloom

Works great. Really powerful app for shipping.

Great support from Min. Very responsive.

You do need to know a little php or have someone who does help you out to get it set up.

You also need to have "Real Time Carrier Rates" enabled. This functionality comes free with the $279 a month Shopify plan. Or it comes free with the $79 a month plan if you make it an annual subscription and ask Shopify support to enable "Real Time Carrier Rates" - at least as of July 21, 2017.

Trumpithets

There is no question that Shopify's shipping features, or woeful lack thereof, leaves a lot to be desired. After testing a couple other shipping apps, I stumbled across Bespoke. It is the only solution I found that can manage shipping costs for manual and flat-rate, drop-shipped products in the same shipment. It works beautifully.

However, I'd recommend this product for the customer support alone. Min Liu is simply phenomenal.

Freeze Sleeve

This is one of the most flexible and intuitive custom shipping solutions on the market for Shopify! Our developers have been able to easily create custom shipping rules for wholesale customers, custom filters for shipping services, and free shipping promotions for orders over a certain dollar amount. However, where this app really shines is in their CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have reached out to one of their developers, Min Liu, multiple times and he is always very quick to reply and knows exactly what he is doing. This level of customer service is very rare these days, and it is truly priceless. Thank you BeSpoke Shipping!!