Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Bow Hill Blueberries 2

There is no way any other app would work so well for our shipping needs through Shopify and the customer service is beyond our wildest expectations. Our shipping rules are a little complex and the app does exactly what we need it to do. It accurately presents shipping pricing for our customers for UPS, FEDEX and all those great USPS Flat Rate and Reduced Rate A and B boxes. Thanks again.

Redexpose

Contacted many shopify developers to make the integration with ARAMEX. No one could do it other than Min of Bespoke.
Prompt Response
Successful integration in less than 24Hrs
Willing to help and sort issues

Charonneruthglass

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - 1O stars on a 5 point scale!

What a fantastic app and service!!! I had countless sleepless nights over international delivery, because I have multiple vendors, with multiple rates, and of course don't want customers to abandon their carts because delivery fees are over stacked and/or miscalculated.

I tried almost every app and they didn't come close to the sophistication here. The developer Min took the rates I supplied from multiple vendors for every country and quickly turned that around into a working system!

Min is great to work with. Easy, prompt, thorough. Absolutely delighted and can sleep again :))

Hampshire Models

I am delighted with this app, and the support from Min. I have not had any issues with it at all since installed. The added bonus for me was that the process of writing down and submitting my shipping charge methodology highlighted the complexity of what I was doing, and caused me to have another think about certain areas.

The result being that as well as absolutely fulfilling the requirements I had to calculate shipping for my Shopify store, I also managed to simplify the whole process for myself as well.

Amending the charge rates when the courier companies change their rates is straightforward enough and in my view, can be done yourself, if you are changing the structure of how you charge though, then that is a little more complex.

Clinical Supply Company

We would definitely recommend this app and developer for anyone who needs custom shipping rules. The developer Min is extremely easy to work with and very prompt to respond.

Online Consign Couture Llc

I'm so impressed by the level of support that this company offers! I don't have words for how grateful I am for their help customizing our shipping options.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for customized shipping structure!

THANK YOU!!!

System3

Unbelievable support. I can't recommend the app or Min highly enough. If you have shipping rules that are unsupported by Shopify, Bespoke is the gold standard and should be your go to. We had no PHP experience on staff and were still up and running in just a few days. Thank you, Min!!!

Sawdust Embers

I had a complicated shipping setup that I was unable to find a solution for and Shopify Support recommended Bespoke Shipping. I then reach out to Min the developer for Bespoke Shipping. I was walked through the entire process and the setup was completed. Min was super fast in responding to emails and getting everything functioning. This app is awesome especially if you have multiple shipping options setup between Wholesale and Retail customers. Thanks, Min!

Commemorate Ca

If you have custom shipping requirements, THIS is the app for you! Works seamlessly and they are easy to deal with and very quick in providing solutions. Great find!

Danishdesignstore

Sets the bar in terms of service. If you have specific shipping needs, this is the app for you. PHP knowledge is necessary but Min helped greatly in getting us started. Highly recommended.