Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Hampshire Models

I am delighted with this app, and the support from Min. I have not had any issues with it at all since installed. The added bonus for me was that the process of writing down and submitting my shipping charge methodology highlighted the complexity of what I was doing, and caused me to have another think about certain areas.

The result being that as well as absolutely fulfilling the requirements I had to calculate shipping for my Shopify store, I also managed to simplify the whole process for myself as well.

Amending the charge rates when the courier companies change their rates is straightforward enough and in my view, can be done yourself, if you are changing the structure of how you charge though, then that is a little more complex.

Clinical Supply Company

We would definitely recommend this app and developer for anyone who needs custom shipping rules. The developer Min is extremely easy to work with and very prompt to respond.

Online Consign Couture Llc

I'm so impressed by the level of support that this company offers! I don't have words for how grateful I am for their help customizing our shipping options.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for customized shipping structure!

THANK YOU!!!

System3

Unbelievable support. I can't recommend the app or Min highly enough. If you have shipping rules that are unsupported by Shopify, Bespoke is the gold standard and should be your go to. We had no PHP experience on staff and were still up and running in just a few days. Thank you, Min!!!

Sawdust Embers

I had a complicated shipping setup that I was unable to find a solution for and Shopify Support recommended Bespoke Shipping. I then reach out to Min the developer for Bespoke Shipping. I was walked through the entire process and the setup was completed. Min was super fast in responding to emails and getting everything functioning. This app is awesome especially if you have multiple shipping options setup between Wholesale and Retail customers. Thanks, Min!

Commemorate Ca

If you have custom shipping requirements, THIS is the app for you! Works seamlessly and they are easy to deal with and very quick in providing solutions. Great find!

Danishdesignstore

Sets the bar in terms of service. If you have specific shipping needs, this is the app for you. PHP knowledge is necessary but Min helped greatly in getting us started. Highly recommended.

Design Public

Awesome app with outstanding service. HIGHLY recommended if you have intricate shipping needs. Well worth the price.

Snowflake Kindermoebel

excellent service !! since we do have several shipping rates the one or the other are not matching together. It only took some emails to customize the app. Great service and best wishes to Min !!

Tom

A G Or A Concept Store

This app does exactly what it says!

I needed an app, as to have multiple shipping origins and shipping costs and no other app could cover this need.
Bespoke does!