Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Design Public

Awesome app with outstanding service. HIGHLY recommended if you have intricate shipping needs. Well worth the price.

Snowflake Kindermoebel

excellent service !! since we do have several shipping rates the one or the other are not matching together. It only took some emails to customize the app. Great service and best wishes to Min !!

Tom

A G Or A Concept Store

This app does exactly what it says!

I needed an app, as to have multiple shipping origins and shipping costs and no other app could cover this need.
Bespoke does!

Highly recommended !!

Mybuzzbuy

Awesome support with speedy response!

This is the most versatile app to customise for complicated shipping arrangement!!

Highly recommending this app!!

Frenchicpaint

This app is great and much needed! The app developer is AMAZING a really great help, went out of their way to assist with what we required and responded fast. Would highly recommend!!!

Tredoni

Bespoke Shipping is a must-have app. With shipping costs being so high, and with carriers in the US using dimensional weight for most orders, charging incorrectly for shipping could easily cost us our margin on a sale. The owner, Min, provides excellent customer service and can custom-write code (for a small fee) that precisely meets your needs. Or, if you're a PHP whizz, you can code it yourself. We use FBA and another third-part fulfillment service. There are factors with both that affect our shipping costs (standard vs. oversized for FBA, dimensional weight and choice of carrier for our other service). The custom code we had Min write takes all of this into account and provides the customer with a choice of three shipping speeds with fees that precisely match our own shipping costs (including live rates from the carriers). This allows us to keep our shipping fees as low as possible for our customers, while ensuring that we are not losing money. As every seller's circumstances will be different, the advantage of Bespoke Shipping is that highly customized code can be written to meet any sellers needs. Highly recommended.

Thehandmadecyclist

Min has been fantastic to work with. Very patient and quick to turn the work around. I would definitely recommend.

Earphone Guy Llc

Awesome App and even better service. The app does exactly what it says it will do. Min went above and beyond for me. Best $15 per month you will spend. Check it out: https://www.earphoneguy.com

Life Remedies

One of the best customer supports I have experienced. They were able to do everything I needed, would definitely recommend!!

Massagestore Com

This review really needs to be broken down into two sections - the app and the developer.

The app is quite adept at overcoming one of Shopify’s most glaring limitations… complex shipping settings. I sell several items that have complicated configuration / shipping options (some via USPS to all 50 states, some Priority only to Alaska / Hawaii, some only to the lower 48 states and no PO Boxes, etc), and Bespoke Shipping handles them all easily, and in an attractive and easily configured manner - I just emailed my shipping needs to the app developer, and the code was installed. Trying to set up my shipping settings was frustrating originally, and it almost caused me to leave Shopify. Bespoke shipping was my saving grace, and the only app that could do what I needed. The ability to adjust these settings / prices on the fly will also allow me make sure I don’t lose $$ as shipping rates change every year.

The developer, Min, at MZL solutions, is 2nd to none. I get responses from him morning, noon, and night. The initial setup took a few emails back and forth, not to mention a number of tweaks and adjustments to make sure it was right. Min was patient, explained everything, and got it done so fast I wondered how it was humanly possible to adjust coding like that. He appears highly motivated to find a solution to any challenge I throw his way, and luckily, I haven’t been able to stump him yet. I have seen him start working on my support requests within 1 hours of submitting a ticket, and if more complex solutions are required, it is usually fixed by the time I wake up. I wish everyone was as responsive as he is.

You will be able to see it in full effect at www.massagestore.com in November.