Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Bean Lily

Software is perfect to interface with Fedex.com SmartPost negotiated rates and allows for the display of these rates during customer checkout! Min was very quick to get this important functionality up and running for us!!

Garden Trends

We've only been using the app for a few days, but the service and support from Min really is first class.

Can highly recommend.

Royal Hawaiian Orchards

Bespoke Shipping helped us resolve a shipping challenge on our Shopify website. Notably, we have one product that requires 2-day shipping (UPS) during the summer months due to heat challenges.

Not only does Bespoke Shipping integrate with UPS, but it allowed us to create custom shipping rules on a product basis.

And, by request, Min helped us get this up and running quickly...in less than one day, freeing up our team to focus on other aspects of the website.

Give Bespoke Shipping a try...you won't regret it.

Golden Edibles 2

Amazing app! For the past several years we have been trying to find a solution to meet our requirement to make shipping simpler and hassle-free for our customers. We spent a considerable amount of time researching to arrive to the answer: Bespoke Shipping

This is by far one of the most flexible and powerful shipping rate apps for Shopify merchants. We love this application and the support from Min is EXCELLENT!

Thank you again for all your help! 100% Recommended. MZL took the time to customize the script for us based on our requirements and specifications. Their attention to detail is unmatched.

Wolf Peak

All I can say is that if I could give more stars I would!

This app is just perfect if you need to find a cost effective way of getting customer shipping rates into Shopify.

I offer two main delivery options, a local delivery service if you live near the store or a courier service for every where else in the UK. I then have different rate tables for different collections as well as offering free delivery.

It took me about a day of tinkering with the PHP code (I am familar with some coding but never done PHP before) to get it to work how I wanted to.

It looks scary at the start but once you get used to it and do some googling around you can easily work it out.

I also have to give massive kudos to Min who checked all my code for me and made some tweaks and suggestions - he is a super star.

There are some other apps out there charging a ridiculous amount for this so don't be put off a little bit of coding. Be brave and jump in - you'll never look back!

Fishing Frenzy Tackle 2

With most customer service these days being a forgotten part of business, it's great to find a company that responds above and beyond your expectations. We needed a multi-layered shipping configuration. With each option we requested, Bespoke (MZL Solutions) responded with, "Yes." Within hours... click. Exactly what we needed. As far as we're concerned (and happy to admit it), there's no need to look for any other shipping solution. It's all right here! Thank you MZL Solutions.

Cheesyplace

Needed customized shipping rates based on product specifications. Everything was set up within 1 day and works great. The service + product are both top notch.

Thanks!

Geargiveaway

Great App for customized shipping settings! We use this for Free+shipping and it works great so far

Terra Bella Flowers

This app was a lifesaver. We needed a custom change that wasn't built into the app to make our delivery charges subject to the delivery date chosen, so we emailed Min who helped us through the process. I am not a php programmer, but the guide and example provided by Min made it simple for us to create a zip-code, delivery date, and time-ordered dependent solution. You DO have to put in some time to make it work, but we're extremely happy with the results!

Mainlandf

This app is not for beginners or those who want simplified better shipping options out of the box...BUT if you are looking for unlimited power and customization of your business logic, this is exactly what you need. We have a super complex setup, where we have two stores that are massively geographically separate and we ship large items where accurate shipping charges are key as getting it wrong is the difference between profit and loss. In the space of a week with an intermediate PHP coder, we had the logic to ship from one or both locations in a single order, to anywhere in our target country, with a choice of two shipping carriers. Where Shopify's out of the box shipping would never allow us to any degree of accuracy with shipping charges, Bespoke Shipping has us getting it right to the cent. Can't recommend highly enough, but make sure you have the skill to code (or use the developers service to help) and understanding of your own business logic and needs first. It's not meant to be simple, it's meant to be fully customizable, and it is.