Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Penny & Rose

The best customer service. Min is incredibly responsive and quick. Could not be happier with this app and company!!!

Auntie K Candy

If you find any of the shipping settings in native shopify unworthwhile and the other out of box apps cant get it done, just install this and work with Min who will weave magic into your requirements.

hampers4two

We currently use Bespoke Shipping for both our Domestic and International shipping requirements and we couldn’t be happier with it, a wonderful app. More importantly the support and customer service has been absolutely outstanding, Min has provided Hampers 4 Two with the best support any business could ask for, definitely 10 out of 10. A big thank you from us.

Snap Frames Direct

Deserves an "App Oscar". This app raises the bar, spent 1000s elsewhere on this platform for a pile of junk and programmers attitude. This firm gets it!
You have access to the code within Shopify, code which is surprisingly easy to understand and edit, but pay for set up, best $$ you will ever spend, you ask for options that you just dreamt of for years in e-commerce and it is "sure, I can do that". Awesome in every respect

Life Apparel Co

With a bit of help of the amazing customer service, this app is amazing and can give you custom results that no other app can achieve. Highly recommended!

Skippers Pet Products

Bespoke Shipping has been perfect for us since we've started on Shopify, whatever delivery methods we've needed Min has been able to apply effectively and very quickly.

Excellent, excellent service. Would fully recommend.

Grizzly Dairy Wear

The customer service and the app is OUTSTANDING!! They are very prompt on answering any questions. If you ship from different warehouses, this app is amazing and easy to use!.....They have 10 STARS from me!!!

Frozen Garden

I haven't reviewed many apps on Shopify because I end up not using the apps for very long because they don't meet my needs. I have been using Bespoke Shipping for over a year and it's awesome. Yes, I paid to have the Bespoke team write all the code for my very complex and unique shipping situation (we ship frozen items and the amount of dry ice we use varies based on where we are shipping it and how many items the customer orders). I thought the price was VERY reasonable and each time I want additional logic or customizations added in, they are either a free simple change or a low cost more complicated change. There is nothing that Bespoke can't handle for your complicated shipping scenarios. Haven't found a single other app that solves our unique business scenarios.

Music Plaza

This app became core of our shipping, can not imagine running our e-commerce without it. Best support as well, it feels like we have a tech team right next to me.

SEXYSHOES.COM

This is an amazing app! A must-have for any store that wants to solve one of the biggest weaknesses within the standard Shopify set up.

The lack various shipping options and logic within Shopify was a huge issue that was solved with this application.

However, where Bespoke out-performs is the service and support. Min is an absolute genius and takes the time to get your rules in order, and implemented correctly.
I would highly recommend spending a little extra to have her handle the heavy lifting on implementation.

Our set-up was very complicated with over 20 vendors, and at least 30 different output scenarios to the shipping options based on vendors in the cart, stock in various locations, and our WMS, vs. drop shop vendors etc.

The code she developed was over 500 lines and extremely clean. Even our CTO reached out to me to make a point and compliment her on the organization of the coding and efficiency on how it was written.

If you have a complicated set-up, you can expect a few adjustments to be made, but Min will be there very step of the way responding and changing to your needs within 12-24 hours. We had been researching our freight solutions for months and couldn’t have been happier that we made the choice to go with Bespoke.

There were even several nights whereas Min would be working for hours in real time with us as we went live on site with the app.

Lastly, the financial benefit can not be understated. Since incorporating this application our conversions increased by 30%, shipping revenue increased 80% while customer satisfaction based on testimonial pages went from a point of dis-satisfaction, to one of areas which we can be proud of from a customer service perspective.

We couldn’t live without this application and only wish we had implemented 6 months sooner.

There are few apps that have a support staff whom do what they say within the time frame quoted, and whom you can count on to be there downstream as needed.

This is once company who will. If you need to improve your shipping rates logic, I would not hesitate to give them a try. This is truly one of the top 3 additions we would allow in our theme code.

Thank You again Min! Our staff looks forward to much success together.

Sincerely,