Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Forest & Frolic

This app helped me set up our complicated custom shipping rates. Min's customer service went above and beyond - helping answer questions and show me how to set up our rates. Great customer service and a great app! 5-stars, definitely recommend.

Te Atatu Toasted

We've used this app to add a rural surcharge onto out store. Works perfectly. Very happy. I did use a Tech person to set it up for me. He was impressed with the app and support too. Thanks Team!

Condor Cycles

This is a fantastic app. Yes, it's more technical than others, but once it all makes sense it's really powerful. It's great in conjunction with Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery. I have been able to connect Bespoke Shipping directly in Shopify as a carrier calculated shipping service, and use rules to stop it display rates for pickup and delivery. Fantastic. I have contacted support once and Min was quick to respond and helpful.

Manor House Concepts

I am currently using this app, excellent App, Min responds really quickly, and even at weekends, he will go out of his way to help out. Bespoke Shipping is an easy system to use, and has excellent 4D Volumatic tool, for your products, and also can set up live rates with your freight companies, there is lots of rules, that can be set up, which i found very helpful.

Verde Finds

I have a complicated shipping in my country its a matter of doing regionalization shipping and tagging. Min is so knowledgable, super attentive, even on weekends Min replies back to me if i have questions. Hi Bespoke Management you are doing a good job with your support! You should give Min a raise for a job well done! Thank you!

Mollusk Surf Shop

The support team went above and beyond helping us achieve some pretty complicated shipping goals. The app is well worth the expense.

nookary

Absolutely fantastic support. Fast at responding, and I was surprised at the level of bespoke config support I was given to try and meet my requirements

kebet packaging

Great help desk... Got great assistance in setting up. Technically competent support and knew the complex answers. We go from boxes to pallets to 21 zones with different packaging and shipping requirements, and it works exactly how it's advertised.

BALLOONERY.COM

Fantastic app! Before choosing it, I looked at other shipping apps. Some were as much as 4x the price for similar functionality. Min provides amazing customer support and has been very helpful, patient, and prompt with my millions of questions! When there is a problem (and it's usually my fault, or Shopify, or an integration issue having to do with another app) Min is quick to solve it and suggest ways to optimize it's use. If you use Zapiet for Local Deliveries this app integrates beautifully. I use it as a way to price different delivery slots at different rates eg if a customer is flexible they pay a low rate for a 9-5 window. If they need a 2 hr window it's a higher rate. This has solved my route logistics headaches.

The Closet Inc.

Great! Great! Great! Wow, Completely satisfied with their efficient customer service a ability to solve my complex shipping needs. I have recommended their services to all my associates. Great App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16