Fully customizable shipping
Create Rates based on customer types, product groups and locations. Define your zones by postcode and city. Filter rates on name and value.
Accurate rates, 66+ carriers!
4D box & stack algorithm allows you to estimate accurate carrier rates, calculate from multiple origin locations and use time based rules.
Advanced scripting capability
Have a truly unique rule? Customise your shipping further using our Macro Editor, or write your rule from scratch. Endless possibilities.
Sobre Bespoke Shipping
Welcome to Bespoke Shipping! The Original Advanced Shipping editor for Shopify!
We can do what no other app can do with the most complete features, have a shipping problem? We can help! try us today! Bespoke supports over 66+ (and counting!) 3rd party carrier API's such as FedEx (inc SmartPost, Freight), UPS (including SurePost, Freight), USPS, Stamps.com, Canada Post, Purolator, Postmates, Printful, Printify, Sendle, Shippit, TNT, Transdirect, Australia Post (Retail + eParcel rates), Hunter Express, Startrack, Fastway, DHL Express, Couriers Please, Rajaongkir, WWEX and the list goes on! * Carrier not listed here? send us an email!
Bespoke Shipping gives you full control over your shipping rates based on destination, and your customers cart.
Create policies such as:
- Use of multiple origin locations (i.e. when Drop Shipping)
- Create wholesale or customer specific rates
- Use USPS Media mail, FedEx Smart Post, UPS SurePost and Freight/LTL rates via our API
- Use negotiated rates
- 4D box packing algorithms to get the most accurate shipping possible
- Create rates which shows up based on time of day
- Create rates which shows based on holidays
- Fine tune rates down to the suburb using postcode
- Create accurate zones for the UK
- Free/Fixed shipping if customer has products X, Y, Z in their cart
- Free/Fixed priced shipping for specific products such as drop-shipped items
- Free + Shipping rules
- Vendor based rates
- Create rates based on product types, tags, collections, metafields and more
- Create rates based on stock inventory
- Quantity based rates, discounted shipping on subsequent items
- Reorder your rates! show your rates in a specific order*
- API available to integrate Bespoke with your other apps! (i.e. Create a shipping estimator on your product page)
- Feature not listed? Contact us to see if it's possible!
*some feature may only be available to Shopify PLUS merchants.
With full control over how your rates are calculated, you will be able to implement almost any business logic.
Works with Bold Cashier!
You can now use your advanced shipping capabilities with Bold Cashier directly. see our user guide for more information.
UI or Macro editor
Bespoke offers a feature packed UI to help you setup your rates, or our unique Macro Editor for the truly advanced stuff! (PHP experience required to use the Macro Editor)
Fully Managed or DIY?
Bespoke is designed for DIY use. We offer fully managed end to end integration for your shipping needs as well, email us to get started and we will scope out your requirements with you.
- Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is required to use Bespoke, it comes free with Shopify's Advanced plans or higher, you can also get this for free if you switch to annual billing, or for $20/mth extra.
- bold cashier,
- zapiet store pickup,
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 7 dias
Pode haver Cobranças externas. Essas cobranças são faturadas pelo fornecedor externo e não serão exibidas em sua fatura da Shopify.
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em dólar norte-americano (USD). As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
Absolutely fantastic support. Fast at responding, and I was surprised at the level of bespoke config support I was given to try and meet my requirements
Great help desk... Got great assistance in setting up. Technically competent support and knew the complex answers. We go from boxes to pallets to 21 zones with different packaging and shipping requirements, and it works exactly how it's advertised.
Fantastic app! Before choosing it, I looked at other shipping apps. Some were as much as 4x the price for similar functionality. Min provides amazing customer support and has been very helpful, patient, and prompt with my millions of questions! When there is a problem (and it's usually my fault, or Shopify, or an integration issue having to do with another app) Min is quick to solve it and suggest ways to optimize it's use. If you use Zapiet for Local Deliveries this app integrates beautifully. I use it as a way to price different delivery slots at different rates eg if a customer is flexible they pay a low rate for a 9-5 window. If they need a 2 hr window it's a higher rate. This has solved my route logistics headaches.