Fully customizable shipping
Offer per item rates, Combination pricing, wholesale/retail rates, hide rates when certain items are purchased. DIY or Fully Managed
Advanced scripting capability
Pack items with multiple boxes of different sizes, use multiple origin locations, time based shipping rates, local pickup, the list goes on!
3rd Party integrations
Bespoke offers a variety of integrations with 3rd party carriers, If yours isn't listed, get in contact with us to discuss options!
About Bespoke Shipping
Welcome to Bespoke Shipping! The Original Advanced Shipping editor for Shopify!
We can do what no other app can do with the most complete features, have a shipping problem? We can help! try us today! Bespoke now supports Direct API integration with FedEx (inc SmartPost, Freight), UPS, USPS, Stamps.com, Canada Post, Purolator, Postmates, Printful, Printify, Shipwire, Sendle, Shippit, TNT, Transdirect, Australia Post (Retail + eParcel rates), Hunter Express, Startrack, Fastway, DHL Express, Couriers Please, NetParcel, Aramex, Correios, Oak Harbor, Canpar, FirstMile, Rajaongkir, Redpack, Yakit and Collivery! * Carrier not listed here? send us an email!
Bespoke Shipping gives you full control over your shipping rates based on destination, and your customers cart. Create policies such as:
- Use of multiple origin locations (i.e. when Drop Shipping)
- Create wholesale or customer specific rates
- Use USPS Media mail, FedEx Smart Post, UPS SurePost and Freight/LTL rates via our API
- Use negotiated rates
- Create advanced box packing algorithms to get the most accurate shipping possible
- Create rates which shows up based on time of day
- Create rates which shows based on holidays
- Fine tune rates down to the suburb using postcode
- Create accurate zones for the UK
- Free/Fixed shipping if customer has products X, Y, Z in their cart
- Free/Fixed priced shipping for specific products such as drop-shipped items
- Free + Shipping rules
- Vendor based rates
- Create rates based on product types, tags, collections
- Create rates based on stock inventory
- Quantity based rates, discounted shipping on subsequent items
- Tailored shipping rules
- Reorder your rates! show your rates in a specific order*
- Shipping estimator on your product page? No Problems!
- Bespoke also offers an API to export rates
- Feature not listed? Contact us to see if it's possible!
*some feature may only be available to Shopify PLUS merchants.
With full control over how your rates are calculated, you will be able to implement almost any business logic.
Works with Bold Cashier!
You can now use your advanced shipping capabilities with Bold Cashier directly. see our user guide for more information.
Fully Managed or DIY?
Bespoke is designed for DIY use, basic to intermediate programming experience in PHP is required. We offer fully managed end to end integration for your shipping needs as well, email us to get started and we will scope out your requirements with you.
- Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is required to use Bespoke, it comes free with Shopify's Advanced plans or higher, you can also get this for free if you switch to annual billing, or for $20/mth extra.
- bold cashier,
- zapiet store pickup
Pricing 7-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 121 reviews
Most recent reviews
The app is great and does all it says it does, but the true value is in the level of support. Over the 18 months or more we've been using this app I've requested large updates to it's functionality 3 times and every time the updates of custom code were completed within a few days. Awesome service and great communication. 5 stars well deserved
Rubio Monocoat USA
I was recommended this app during our launch phase and reached out to support to have some of our complex shipping requirements addressed. Min responded very quickly and has provided top-notch information and support through the entire process. Will continue to test the product volume based algorithm and it's accuracy but Min has already addressed some potential work-arounds if the generic algorithm is not working for our use-case.
I've used this app (and Min himself) for two of our stores now. Min's customer service is second to none. We would recommend this app every time.