Fully customizable shipping
Offer per item rates, Combination pricing, wholesale/retail rates, hide rates when certain items are purchased. DIY or Fully Managed
Advanced scripting capability
Pack items with multiple boxes of different sizes, use multiple origin locations, time based shipping rates, local pickup, the list goes on!
3rd Party integrations
Bespoke offers a variety of integrations with 3rd party carriers, If yours isn't listed, get in contact with us to discuss options!
About Bespoke Shipping
Welcome to Bespoke Shipping! The Original Advanced Shipping editor for Shopify!
We can do what no other app can do with the most complete features, have a shipping problem? We can help! try us today! Bespoke now supports Direct API integration with FedEx (inc SmartPost, Freight), UPS, USPS, Stamps.com, Canada Post, Purolator, Postmates, Printful, Printify, Shipwire, Sendle, Temando, Transdirect, Australia Post (Retail + eParcel rates), Hunter Express, Startrack, Fastway, TOLL, DHL Express, Couriers Please, NetParcel, Aramex, Correios, Oak Harbor, Canpar, FirstMile, Rajaongkir, Redpack, Yakit and Collivery! * Carrier not listed here? send us an email!
Bespoke Shipping gives you full control over your shipping rates based on destination, and your customers cart. Create policies such as:
- Use of multiple origin locations (i.e. when Drop Shipping)
- Create wholesale or customer specific rates
- Use USPS Media mail, FedEx Smart Post, UPS SurePost and Freight/LTL rates via our API
- Use negotiated rates
- Create advanced box packing algorithms to get the most accurate shipping possible
- Create rates which shows up based on time of day
- Create rates which shows based on holidays
- Fine tune rates down to the suburb using postcode
- Create accurate zones for the UK
- Free/Fixed shipping if customer has products X, Y, Z in their cart
- Free/Fixed priced shipping for specific products such as drop-shipped items
- Free + Shipping rules
- Vendor based rates
- Create rates based on product types, tags, collections
- Create rates based on stock inventory
- Quantity based rates, discounted shipping on subsequent items
- Tailored shipping rules
- Reorder your rates! show your rates in a specific order*
- Shipping estimator on your product page? No Problems!
- Bespoke also offers an API to export rates
- Feature not listed? Contact us to see if it's possible!
*some feature may only be available to Shopify PLUS merchants.
With full control over how your rates are calculated, you will be able to implement almost any business logic.
Fully Managed or DIY?
Bespoke is designed for DIY use, basic to intermediate programming experience in PHP is required. We offer fully managed end to end integration for your shipping needs as well, email us to get started and we will scope out your requirements with you.
- Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is required to use Bespoke, it comes free with Shopify's Advanced plans or higher, you can also get this for free if you switch to annual billing, or for $20/mth extra.
Pricing 7-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 107 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app doesnt solve anything. Its pure code interface that if you dont know code, its useless to you. Plus after you pay the $15, they want to upsell their services to install it for you. Zero guides. This is not an app.
This app became core of our shipping, can not imagine running our e-commerce without it. Best support as well, it feels like we have a tech team right next to me.
This is an amazing app! A must-have for any store that wants to solve one of the biggest weaknesses within the standard Shopify set up.
The lack various shipping options and logic within Shopify was a huge issue that was solved with this application.
However, where Bespoke out-performs is the service and support. Min is an absolute genius and takes the time to get your rules in order, and implemented correctly. I would highly recommend spending a little extra to have her handle the heavy lifting on implementation.
Our set-up was very complicated with over 20 vendors, and at least 30 different output scenarios to the shipping options based on vendors in the cart, stock in various locations, and our WMS, vs. drop shop vendors etc.
The code she developed was over 500 lines and extremely clean. Even our CTO reached out to me to make a point and compliment her on the organization of the coding and efficiency on how it was written.
If you have a complicated set-up, you can expect a few adjustments to be made, but Min will be there very step of the way responding and changing to your needs within 12-24 hours. We had been researching our freight solutions for months and couldn’t have been happier that we made the choice to go with Bespoke.
There were even several nights whereas Min would be working for hours in real time with us as we went live on site with the app.
Lastly, the financial benefit can not be understated. Since incorporating this application our conversions increased by 30%, shipping revenue increased 80% while customer satisfaction based on testimonial pages went from a point of dis-satisfaction, to one of areas which we can be proud of from a customer service perspective.
We couldn’t live without this application and only wish we had implemented 6 months sooner.
There are few apps that have a support staff whom do what they say within the time frame quoted, and whom you can count on to be there downstream as needed.
This is once company who will. If you need to improve your shipping rates logic, I would not hesitate to give them a try. This is truly one of the top 3 additions we would allow in our theme code.
Thank You again Min! Our staff looks forward to much success together.