Fully customizable shipping
Create Rates based on customer types, product groups and locations. Define your zones by postcode and city. Filter rates on name and value.
Accurate rates, 66+ carriers!
4D box & stack algorithm allows you to estimate accurate carrier rates, calculate from multiple origin locations and use time based rules.
Advanced scripting capability
Have a truly unique rule? Customise your shipping further using our Macro Editor, or write your rule from scratch. Endless possibilities.
About Bespoke Shipping
Welcome to Bespoke Shipping! The Original Advanced Shipping editor for Shopify!
We can do what no other app can do with the most complete features, have a shipping problem? We can help! try us today! Bespoke supports over 66+ (and counting!) 3rd party carrier API's such as FedEx (inc SmartPost, Freight), UPS (including SurePost, Freight), USPS, Stamps.com, Canada Post, Purolator, Postmates, Printful, Printify, Sendle, Shippit, TNT, Transdirect, Australia Post (Retail + eParcel rates), Hunter Express, Startrack, Fastway, DHL Express, Couriers Please, Rajaongkir, WWEX and the list goes on! * Carrier not listed here? send us an email!
Bespoke Shipping gives you full control over your shipping rates based on destination, and your customers cart.
Create policies such as:
- Use of multiple origin locations (i.e. when Drop Shipping)
- Create wholesale or customer specific rates
- Use USPS Media mail, FedEx Smart Post, UPS SurePost and Freight/LTL rates via our API
- Use negotiated rates
- 4D box packing algorithms to get the most accurate shipping possible
- Create rates which shows up based on time of day
- Create rates which shows based on holidays
- Fine tune rates down to the suburb using postcode
- Create accurate zones for the UK
- Free/Fixed shipping if customer has products X, Y, Z in their cart
- Free/Fixed priced shipping for specific products such as drop-shipped items
- Free + Shipping rules
- Vendor based rates
- Create rates based on product types, tags, collections, metafields and more
- Create rates based on stock inventory
- Quantity based rates, discounted shipping on subsequent items
- Reorder your rates! show your rates in a specific order*
- API available to integrate Bespoke with your other apps! (i.e. Create a shipping estimator on your product page)
- Feature not listed? Contact us to see if it's possible!
*some feature may only be available to Shopify PLUS merchants.
With full control over how your rates are calculated, you will be able to implement almost any business logic.
Works with Bold Cashier!
You can now use your advanced shipping capabilities with Bold Cashier directly. see our user guide for more information.
UI or Macro editor
Bespoke offers a feature packed UI to help you setup your rates, or our unique Macro Editor for the truly advanced stuff! (PHP experience required to use the Macro Editor)
Fully Managed or DIY?
Bespoke is designed for DIY use. We offer fully managed end to end integration for your shipping needs as well, email us to get started and we will scope out your requirements with you.
- Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is required to use Bespoke, it comes free with Shopify's Advanced plans or higher, you can also get this for free if you switch to annual billing, or for $20/mth extra.
- bold cashier,
- zapiet store pickup,
Pricing 7-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
No confusing plans
No capped usage
No hidden costs
The Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature is required to use this app
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Fully customisable so helpful and solved many issues i had. Also the support team is great to deal with and will do the work and coding when needed and help as much as possible. Thanks team.
Min is a BOSS!! I had probably one of the most complicated shipping integrations someone could have 1000's of zip codes and they worked with me getting it integrated on my product pages and it now runs perfect. I am not a person who leaves a lot of reviews either it has to be great and they went above and beyond! thanks!
The Game Steward
Very happy with the App. The App allowed us to add lots of customized rates with easy to use setup Wizards. Plus great, fast customer service! We'd already installed and had received responses to our initial setup questions with the app publisher before some of the other apps we'd looked at even replied to let us know they'd received our initial inquiry into their apps. We've been using the app now for about 2 months and right on point, easy to understand, hand written (not automated) support replies come back very quickly. We couldn't be more happy with this app and the support we've received.