CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand | Reviews

by Bespoke Technologies

Fastest Print On Demand Dropshipping Supplier

Trophyburro

I would not suggest using this. I put up some items as a test . Had complaints from customers on missing and slow items. I contacted them about a lost item and support was very slow !

Designerly

Their pricing structure is insane and does not compare to any other print on demand service. Their pricing is no different from other POD companies (maybe on one or two items) who don't force their customers to pay $35/month. I also don't like that you can't place a manual order and must add every product to your store. They need to have that option and lower their monthly subscription cost, or at least an introductory rate until you get your site up and going. Their app is also very glitchy and not user friendly.

Latino Swag

I would not recommend them if you want quality printing. The print quality is always faded and a different color even after providing the best quality image. Tried them a couple of months and the customers were right it is very bad and inconsistent printing quality. Lesson learned!

Runlikemadness

Too expensive. $30/ month subscription. Most of the products are just ok price compared to other POD companies. Only exception is t-shirt and mugs that are really good pricing. I appreciate the fact that they have nike and addias products,which is harder to get, that can justify some increase in pricing. But most of us would never use up all those products.

Should offer a customcat Lite edition, for just basic t-shirt and mugs for $9. Then do the full version for $25(excluding nike and Adidas). And pro with $30 with everything. And add some customizable features for customers too.

Harlem Worldwide

The pricing is good for the one tee @ 6 dollars, Customer service is hard to reach, and the app has had to many bugs, it would totally be worth it if it was free like printful or print-aura, I tried it for 3 months, and I rather pay the 2 dollars more for better Cust. serv., labeling and invoicing. price isn't always all.

Funify Life Estore

This is my review so far...
I really want custom cat to be my POD provider... but their customer service is pretty bad. So far it's taking days to get answers to questions, and then I get a cut and paste response... They now have a new interface but I can't even upload products without getting an error...

1 3 Next