CustomCat

CustomCat

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand Fulfillment - 550+ Unique Products

Ronce

The app itself could use some work but other than that i'm very happy with Custom Cat so far. Shipping time is reasonable and so far all of the products have been great and my customers have had no complaints.

Elevated Gear

CustomCat is a great POD fulfillment partner. My orders get shipped within 2 days and the quality of the prints are phenomenal. Anyone seller looking for a great POD company, definitely check out CustomCat.

Mom's Home Rack

Overall, CustomCat has been a positive influence on my business. The app is user-friendly and their customer service is very responsive. Most importantly, the turnaround time for my orders are freaky fast.

Catsaka

I have had a great experience with CustomCat so far. Good customer service. Very good mug quality. Great products in general. Definitely worth trying them out.

Shakya Du Jour

My experience is that their customer service rocks. I called them with a question, no hold, it just rang and someone immediately picked up and was very nice and helpful.

Coscotee

I use this app for t-shirt fulfillment and I really like it. They are very fast delivering for me! The customer service is extremely helpful too!

Omkitty

Customer support with Customcat is stellar! It's not just their knowledge of the application and its integration with Shopify, but is their enthusiasm and friendly attitude when answering my questions. Keep up the great work!

Heritage Creations Gifts

CustomCat is great There format saves me days compared to other POD companies that I have used. Customer Service is great.

Thanks Todd

Rippedness

THE SUPPORT FROM BRET AND MIKE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! THESE GUYS ROCK!! AND I'M GLAD TO BE APART OF SUCH A SUPPORTIVE COMPANY.

O G Art

Thanks to Bett your Customcat representative he has made my start up with your product exciting and pleasurable. He is a great model for all of your employees.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10