CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

YBN-Global

I think this app is great for many reasons, but most importantly, I think their 'always growing' product catalog is such a great perk. They are always paying attention to the trends so they know what products are selling well. This is a huge advantage over my competition because I know that the products I can sell through CustomCat have been proven to sell successfully. They also are very good at letting you know when new products hit the catalog so you can prepare your store before you drive traffic through it. 10/10

threads4all

Cool app, great support, and their developers are top notch. Not all companies nowadays actually listen to feedback from their customers and implement their changes based on said feedback. Props CC!

golfislyfe

FINALLY! I found the app I was looking for. This app is great for the support, the hundreds of products they sell, and the ease of use....but what really made me keep this app was their turnaround time. I have a large older, male demographic so I was worried a bit on how successful my fathers day orders would be and if they would be delivered on time. Every single one of my orders shipped in no more than 3 days and i have had zero, yes ZERO, issues with my clients not getting their Father's Day gifts. I cant wait till the 4th of July!

Early2020debateshop

I'll be honest, I am not very tech savvy. I will admit it was challenging to learn this on my own. I called into CustomCat support and they did not answer. It made me worried, but in no more than 20 minutes a rep called me back. I think his name was TJ. He spent a full hour walking me though the app and its various features. He was amazing and now I feel like I could teach a course on CustomCat LOL. I really appreciated how quickly they got back to me and how knowledgeable he was. I can't wait to get started aligning my artwork to their art guidelines so I can start selling my work!

nba-draft-2019

This app is my favorite selling app on Shopify. I have this installed on both my Shopify Site and WooCommerce site. This is a great app because the product variety is so large unique. Other apps all seem to have the same products so It is great to be able to be different and sell a unique products. This selling online game can become saturated quick and if you have unique products, it can really help you stand out from the competition. The support team at CustomCat is second to none as well!

DoobieDank

I use this app for my clothing business. It's pretty amazing. From the variety of styles to choose, to the customer service they provide, CustomCat is definitely one of the best print on demand sites in the world. I will continue using them for my business.

Dear Vino

I have been doing ecom for many years and used dozens of POD suppliers and apps. Customcat is my #1 app for many of my best-selling products, especially when it comes to personalizing items.
I never had any issues with them and customer support is awesome. I can guarantee they will go out of their way to sort out any issue you have.
Delivery times are great and -most importantly - their print quality is SUPERB! They deserve 5 stars for that alone.

Tiny Dime

I have not found a POD app that makes building products and collections as simple as CustomCat. There selection of products is huge, their pricing is some of the lowest you'll find for the products they offer, and the support team is top notch. I highly recommend CustomCat.

Great Rebel Shark

I just tried setting up CustomCat on my Shopify account and had a bit of an issue. I sent an email describing the issue and received a quick email reply from Brett, including a phone number to call if I had additional questions or concerns. I called the number and spoke with Brett directly and received great direction on what steps I need to take to resolve the issue (including how to videos on CustomCat's website.) It is really comforting to know you can call and speak to a live person. Down time is lost business time and it is great to get a quick response! Thanks!

True Lifestyle LLC

Brett Feinbaum was very helpful in clarifying the file requirements to upload images and design products. I am well on my way to launching my store sooner than expected because of his assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26