CustomEdit

Bulk price editor for discounts and edits

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OUTERPLUS STORE

Location Japan

商品価格が一括変更できるとの触れ込みだが私の環境ではアプリが正常に動作しなかった。つまり価格が変更できなかった。ずっと変更中のまま永遠に作業が終わらない状況。テーマは有料の物を入れているがオリジナルで変更を加えている箇所もないのだが。。。

BottleKeep

Location Laos

The idea behind this app is great. However, there is issues with the loading/selecting collections, the buttons are unresponsive. Email the issue already, hopefully they can respond & resolve this in time.

rainbowofcrazy

I would love to use this app but it isn't working with my shop. Neither 'load' buttons load the collections/items I want it to, and then after one click, the buttons are broken so I need to refresh the entire page to try again. I can't even tell you if the prices can be changed because I can't get the listings I want loaded. I sent in a message to support and it's been a full week with no response.

Bicycle Garage

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Useless Program. Does not allow you to load specific products to adjust. Opens with default list and thats it.

November 29, 2019

This is actually incorrect. There are two buttons available: "Load Collection" and "Load Items" that allow you to filter on collection and products respectively. If you would like you can reach out to our customer support and we can help guide you to the features that you needs.

BumbleToys

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 4 hours

This App doesn't have a log of what it changed as well as it didn't change all my inventory and currently i don't know what have been chenged and what didn't