Bonify Customer Account Fields

Bonify Customer Account Fields

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 15, 2022

Best support I had!!! For unknown reason app stopped working, but fast and precise efforts from support team make us happy again.
App is simple, intuitive and fully serves our needs.

Parts Solution Group
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2022

Kenny and Patrick were amazing in helping me modify my Create Account page! 5 stars! Excellant service! Highly recommend!

GoGreek.shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 14, 2022

Best support so far! App is easy and works like it should. If you need help the support is awesome. You can’t be disappointed.

DOG IS GOOD Online Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 12, 2022

Customer service is top notch. Every time I reach out they are quick to be truly helpful. I do wish that the additional custom fields that I add to my customer sign up form were able to translate straight into the notes section on the customer for shopify though. But the app works very well. This custom fields creator enabled me to add specific questions to my sign up form to help me identify fake customers. No spam bot app was actually working so I got creative with it and it's the best method/app solution to the problem that I've tried in the last 5 years.

ThunderStomp Threadz
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 25, 2022

Easy to set up and works great! Customer service is great too – they respond quickly and help adjust code as needed to get the app working seamlessly with your site.

620 North Beverage Co
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 5, 2022

Had some problems with the code, but Kenny from their customer service quickly helped me & kept on until I was satisfied. Great service & great app!

WEIRD KULT
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 20, 2021

The app works exactly as we needed it to. A MUST for adding extra customer account fields. Customer service is fast as well, which we love!

Blyss Nail Supply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 25, 2021

Reasonable price, easy to use, the support team is very enthusiastic in answering questions, in general everything is fine.

アークテリクス公式オンラインストア
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 16, 2021

Simple, easy and works. Input the fields you need to get the customer info you want. Works fine for my store.

Green & Purple Smoke Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 20, 2021

It works really well; easy to install; add and organize additional customer fields. Good support - thanks.

Northern Hamilton County Chamber of Commerce