Bonify Customer Account Fields

Advanced Customer Profiles

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DOG IS GOOD Online Shop

Location Italy

Best support so far! App is easy and works like it should. If you need help the support is awesome. You can’t be disappointed.

ThunderStomp Threadz

Customer service is top notch. Every time I reach out they are quick to be truly helpful. I do wish that the additional custom fields that I add to my customer sign up form were able to translate straight into the notes section on the customer for shopify though. But the app works very well. This custom fields creator enabled me to add specific questions to my sign up form to help me identify fake customers. No spam bot app was actually working so I got creative with it and it's the best method/app solution to the problem that I've tried in the last 5 years.

620 North Beverage Co

Easy to set up and works great! Customer service is great too – they respond quickly and help adjust code as needed to get the app working seamlessly with your site.

WEIRD KULT

Had some problems with the code, but Kenny from their customer service quickly helped me & kept on until I was satisfied. Great service & great app!

Blyss Nail Supply

The app works exactly as we needed it to. A MUST for adding extra customer account fields. Customer service is fast as well, which we love!

アークテリクス公式オンラインストア

Reasonable price, easy to use, the support team is very enthusiastic in answering questions, in general everything is fine.

Green & Purple Smoke Shop

Simple, easy and works. Input the fields you need to get the customer info you want. Works fine for my store.

Northern Hamilton County Chamber of Commerce

It works really well; easy to install; add and organize additional customer fields. Good support - thanks.

Hussar Home

So far having a great experience adding customer registration fields that can be compulsory or not, and disappear if needed. Service has been quick and friendly thanks John

Simply Smarter Now

This is awesome! Conditional field's is exactly what I was looking for! I'm able to gather the much more specific information on my customers. So far it's great!