Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de julio de 2022

An excellent customer portal that allows my customers to view details on recent orders and re-order with one click. I love the ability for custom pages as well!

Pen + Pixel
6 meses usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 28 de julio de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Glad you appreciated our custom pages plugin.

26 de octubre de 2022

Awesome customer service. Getting started is super easy. I love how well-written the documentation is. The custom pages are nice - I was able to create metafields for my customers and have them display extra information about customers on pages I created in their account login. I also find this app to be special in how tiered-out its pricing is. You only pay for what you need. Highly recommend.

Ways to Forget Plastic
6 meses usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 26 de octubre de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you found our technical documentation helpful. Custom pages can be quite a powerful tool in spite of their seeming simplicity.

30 de marzo de 2023

This app is great! It works smoothly on our site and customers have loved using it. It's affordable for the value it adds. Also, the customer service is amazing. They respond right away and leave no problem unsolved.

Rage Nation Apparel
Froonze Limited respondió 30 de marzo de 2023

Thank you so much for your review! It's so great to hear your customers love using our app!

27 de junio de 2022

Wonderful app! Visually this app makes the customer login information look 100 times better than the default login, and is quite affordable. Even the add ons are affordable. Customer service is wonderful and very helpful! They respond quickly within a day, and any issues I've had they have fixed within a day as well. Very pleased! Highly recommended!

Jazies.com
Froonze Limited respondió 27 de junio de 2022

WOW, 100 times better! :) Thanks so much for such a great review!

16 de diciembre de 2021

Wonderful app! It matches my store theme so good!!! There is everything customers need to see and edit their info. Hope you’ll add “wishlist” in the future :)

AnushPaint
Armenia
Froonze Limited respondió 19 de diciembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

6 de septiembre de 2022

Great app, support are kind and helpful. Lots of features that make the customer experience much better and more efficient.

Little Paddocks Flowers
Reino Unido
Froonze Limited respondió 6 de septiembre de 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

11 de enero de 2023

I've been using this app for a few months now and so far it's been great. support is very helpful and knowledgeable as well. Thank you :)

Apparelee
Froonze Limited respondió 11 de enero de 2023

Thank you so much for your review!

26 de octubre de 2022

I needed assistance with an integration. I reached out to support and they responded within 20 minutes.

SoftwareCW
Froonze Limited respondió 26 de octubre de 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We try to answer all the support queries as soon as possible.

9 de marzo de 2023

Really great interface that immediately matches the styling of your theme. With a little but of custom CSS we were able to make it into the layout we wanted. The support team are very helpful and quick to help out with your needs. We needed to change our thumbnails for our wish list as they were getting cropped and this was resolved in hours. Overall a really great app and an even better customer experience.

We Are Feel Good Inc.
Froonze Limited respondió 9 de marzo de 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad we could help you make the customer account page look like you want

20 de marzo de 2023