Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de abril de 2022

I use this add on since a few days and I am very happy with it. I had some initial difficulties regarding some styling of the add on, but the support is very useful and are happy to help. I already tested most of the other Customer Account add ons. But I am definitely staying with this one. It is by far the best and offers customization via the support.

NotFarFetch
Suiza
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 3 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! And yeah, we are always available if merchants need some styling customizations

13 de septiembre de 2022

This app works very easy. Account page is useful and easy to see. Thanks to max, I was able to edit it to the look I wanted. I have he was solved very quickly with the kind assistance of the customer service.

세라바이
Corea del Sur
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 13 de septiembre de 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

17 de junio de 2022

One and only app to get social logins on your website. The support team is fantastic and replies to your emails quickly.

Gadget Glaze
India
Froonze Limited respondió 17 de junio de 2022

Thanks for specifically pointing out our Social Login plugin. Even though it is only one of our plugins, we tried to make it competitive both in price and quality.

3 de mayo de 2022

Excellent app, support is responsive and helpful. The UI is user-friendly, easy to use and edit. The important thing it is free, but providing mostly all of the features I want. Strongly recommend

電器熱 Fever Electrics
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Froonze Limited respondió 3 de mayo de 2022

Thank you so much! Glad you found our UI user-friendly.

24 de agosto de 2022

This app is fantastic! The customer service is amazing and I got the help as soon as I needed!!!!!!!

Nextcell Official
Estados Unidos
Froonze Limited respondió 24 de agosto de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Let us know if you need anything else.

7 de junio de 2022

Only recently started using this app, but already I'm really liking it. The support has been excellent - Max and Octavian have been really helpful and tweaked a couple of elements that really helped incorporate this app into our overall store experience. As for the app itself, I love that you have the choice to activate the features that you want and leave the others disabled so you only pay for what you need - really well thought out. The layout is clean and simple and blends in nicely with our overall look & feel, the functionality is just what we are looking for - includes the key elements you want in an account interface without overloading you with lots of bloat, has good integrations with other apps. All in all, an excellent app, with great support and a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Simply Spanish Wine
España
Froonze Limited respondió 8 de junio de 2022

Thank you so much for your thorough review!
We made our plugin system to be very flexible so that merchants can only pay for what they use

13 de diciembre de 2022

Amazing customer support. Quick replies and very helpful. The app is very easy to navigate and provides a great customer experience.

Colorful Standard IT
Dinamarca
28 días usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 13 de diciembre de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear you found our app admin dashboard easy to navigate!

Fecha de modificación: 7 de febrero de 2023

We recently started using the app and were able to make a few settings very well ourselves. Everything is easy to understand and self-explanatory. I would particularly like to highlight the support: quick response and an absolute understanding of our change requests. The implementation took place within a very short time. Many thanks to Javi and all team for their patience with an impatient and demanding customer :-)

Herr von Welt
Alemania
27 días usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 17 de enero de 2023

Thank you so much for your review! Happy we could customize everything to your liking.

27 de abril de 2022

The app is very easy and straight forward and a simple/easy-to-use interface. I even requested a "print" icon for easy printing on orders, and they quickly put one together for me! Thanks so much!

Shop Saver Express
Estados Unidos
26 días usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 27 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you found our interface "easy and straightforward" :)

31 de octubre de 2022

I'm a bit late to this review, but my word am I loving this app. Seriously, if you're considering getting an app for your Customer Page, I can't recommend this one enough! The team also helped me add code to make it fit my theme perfectly. These guys/gals are incredible!

QuickTech.co.za
Sudáfrica
18 días usando la aplicación
Froonze Limited respondió 5 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are always happy to help our clients with styling customizations