Avaliações (226)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 9 de março de 2024

I’ve used computers since mainframes in 1970. So to say I’ve experienced a few apps is an understatement. But I’d give this one 10-stars if it were allowed. Extremely well written -fast and not bloated. There’s a tiny learning curve to learn your way around the settings, but once that’s done it’s a piece of cake to modify, update, change settings, etc. And support? It just doesn’t get any better than this! If all apps were this well written and supported, our lives would be a LOT easier!

UPDATE: I just HAD to update my review when I gained experience with the “Custom Forms.” This functionality is a true game-changer. The ability to create custom registration, profile, and pages and custom fields within them to collect virtually any data you need is priceless. And the pricing overall is exceptionally fair - you pay only for those components you want at the levels you need.

PETCODE PAWS
Estados Unidos
4 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 7 de março de 2024

Hearing such kind words from an experienced software user warms our hearts. We’re grateful for your support! Here’s to making lives easier, one well-crafted app at a time! 🙌

3 de junho de 2024

Great customer service and overall amazing app!

Arte Comercializadora
México
3 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 4 de junho de 2024

7 de março de 2024

This app is a wonderful addition to our store, tranforming the simple Shopify account page into a very nice customized portal.
Our customers can find everything they need (their orders - including tracking and downloads -, whishlists, loyalty program, etc.) in the same page.
The customer support is wonderful and answered all our questions immediately. They also helped us with the setup, which is great.
I definitely recommend this app, as it can improve any store in many ways, and for a very reasonable price.

Éditions HJ
França
4 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 8 de março de 2024

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We’re thrilled that our app has transformed your Shopify account page into a customized portal. That is exactly what we are striving for.

5 de março de 2024

Now our customer accounts page looks more professional and easy to use. We required few customizations and we thought it wont be possible but you guys managed to customize it as soon as i requested for it. Support is speedy and responsive. Would love to recommend to anyone looking for such an app.

CHIC LE FRIQUE
Emirados Árabes Unidos
8 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 6 de março de 2024

6 de junho de 2024

The team is highle supportive and timely responsive. The app has some features which are dificult to find and the integration works seamleasly.

Supply Onitme
Estados Unidos
7 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 10 de junho de 2024

27 de fevereiro de 2024

This app is amazing! And the support is incredible and very responsive to users needs and feedback!
Don't look any further, install this app!

TacNGear
Suécia
9 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 28 de fevereiro de 2024

23 de abril de 2024

Great app and amazing customer service. I recommend!

Fraktal

Reino Unido
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 23 de maio de 2024

4 de junho de 2024

Great app and fits perfectly with how I imagined the membership page should be, and the service is just fantastic, timely and friendly. Super recommended!

ONE ROOM
Hong Kong, RAE da China
3 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 5 de junho de 2024

16 de abril de 2024

I wish i had found this app sooner! Awesome customer accounts and amazing support from the team!

Microgreens
Portugal
5 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 17 de abril de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We also wish more merchants knew about our app :)