Avaliações (225)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de maio de 2024

Amazing app. Make your store look really professional. Love it. The team is simply the best, they customized my store to my needs. Highly Recommended. A+++

JDStore Fashion
Maurício
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 23 de maio de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to hear our app made your store look more professional!

8 de maio de 2024

So far I am really liking the app. It has a lot of potential to make the user experience excellent. The customization capacity is quite high, although it is true that it will be charged separately for each integration and you may end up adding many integrations and the price will go up.
The support team is super attentive and willing to help at all times. Looking forward to implementing new things.

Kopi Krate
Espanha
19 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2024

Thanks so much for your review!
Just to clarify, you need to pay more for each plugin, such as Loyalty Program, Wishlist, or Custom Forms. These plugins function as standalone apps.
Integrations with other apps have a flat monthly fee of $4 / month, no matter how many integrations you enable.

9 de maio de 2024

This is such a great app for streamlining customer accounts and we love the wishlist add on with it! Everything has been working perfectly and very easy to use! Max has been wonderful in getting back to us quickly with cosmetic fixes and implementing them right away! This is definitely a must have for shopify store owners! thank you Max for a great app!

A Cottage in the City
Estados Unidos
14 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 13 de maio de 2024

9 de maio de 2024

The app works great. I like the variety of settings and other app pages you can link to the customer account for example wishlists, parcel tracking apps etc, the list is big. It is also easy to install and adjust settings for the customer account page :) highly recommend!

Kay.Otek
Emirados Árabes Unidos
15 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 13 de maio de 2024

22 de maio de 2024

Fantastic service. They helped modify the appearance of the app so easily so that it now fits seemlessly in with my website. Highly recommended.

Zebedee's Pet Products
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 23 de maio de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service

5 de junho de 2024

The app has a customizable customer portal which helps us retain our customers. The functions are straightforward, they are all in point systems mostly but also offer flexible loyalty programs. We only availed the loyalty program plug-in for now. The tech team also did an amazing job assisting us in modifying the portal and answering our queries.

Ivorie Studio
Noruega
16 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 10 de junho de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to hear you liked our Loyalty Program.

27 de fevereiro de 2024

Fronzee app has been our number 1 app for our shopify plus store. To sum up:

Customer service: Super helpful and prompt.

Costumer login page: Now it looks super professional, even better than Amazon : ) Similar shopify apps are not good in terms of design and solutions.

Social login with google: This streamlines customer's login to our store. It is super good especially Google's native login prompt. More login better recommendation for customers.

Whislist: So far the best Wishlist app that has an amazing design, lots of reminders (e.g. stock and price alert with free email)

Translation: They work perfectly for our locale.

Custom forms: It is incredible feature where we collect customer profile and save them as a customer meta data to reuse.

Korendy Türkiye
Turquia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Thanks so much for such a detailed review! We are happy to hear that your new account page looks better than the Amazon's one!

2 de março de 2024

One of the best apps I've used in Shopify so far. Support acted on my feedback within 24 hours. Pricing is reasonable though I wished there were just a tad more free functionalities. Anyway, I certainly recommend it, just what my shop needed! :)

Luxurelle
Bulgária
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 3 de março de 2024

15 de maio de 2024

This application is highly usefull and practical. When I required assistance, I contacted them, and Max provided excellent support. I highly recommend this application and company.

NAZROM
Países Baixos
12 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 16 de maio de 2024

Data de edição: 9 de março de 2024

I’ve used computers since mainframes in 1970. So to say I’ve experienced a few apps is an understatement. But I’d give this one 10-stars if it were allowed. Extremely well written -fast and not bloated. There’s a tiny learning curve to learn your way around the settings, but once that’s done it’s a piece of cake to modify, update, change settings, etc. And support? It just doesn’t get any better than this! If all apps were this well written and supported, our lives would be a LOT easier!

UPDATE: I just HAD to update my review when I gained experience with the “Custom Forms.” This functionality is a true game-changer. The ability to create custom registration, profile, and pages and custom fields within them to collect virtually any data you need is priceless. And the pricing overall is exceptionally fair - you pay only for those components you want at the levels you need.

PETCODE PAWS
Estados Unidos
4 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 7 de março de 2024

Hearing such kind words from an experienced software user warms our hearts. We’re grateful for your support! Here’s to making lives easier, one well-crafted app at a time! 🙌