Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de janeiro de 2024

Always helpful and responding promptly. We' have managed to improve our store in so many ways due to this app.

Oxy-shop
Hungria
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear we helped you improve your store!

11 de dezembro de 2023

It works really well on our website, my customers love it!
And the best thing is the customer service. The team is very responsive and very helpful. I can only recommend this app!

Crochetree
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 12 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your customers love your new customer portal!

15 de janeiro de 2024

The app works great as expected. Everything is nicely explained and accompanied by instructions. I needed technical help and they helped me with the setup immediately. I can only recommend this app!

360design
Tchéquia
11 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

16 de novembro de 2023

The app can win medals for all the best achievements:
1) Best customer portal UX and design
2) Absolutely BEST ever support - the guys are so responsive, friendly and they are open to help with any requests, customisation if needed. They respond very quickly. Thank you so much!!!
3) Huge amount of integrations and new ways to improve your customer experience, high flexibility.
4) It's easy to set up and a pleasure to use!
Now we are eager to change our second store's app to Customer Account Concierge, the specific was that we need to support subscription and guys provided a choice of compatible subscription apps! Amazing!
Honestly, the best app I've found in this niche!

Java Coffee B2B
Polônia
4 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 17 de novembro de 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are so happy to see such a satisfied customer!

5 de janeiro de 2024

This app has really changed the look and feel of my site to something much more professional. I haven't added the additional features yet, but some represent great opportunites for my business.
The team helped with some custom code I had too which has been amazing.
Would def recommend.

ELLIE
Reino Unido
8 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 6 de janeiro de 2024

20 de dezembro de 2023

Awesome app. Awesome support.
The team is soooo helpful! They not only answer all doubts but they also help you getting custom things done!
So happy with this app!

Loop
Espanha
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 21 de dezembro de 2023

3 de janeiro de 2024

Everythin you need in one app, support team is the best and helps you customize it even more, and there are lots of updates still coming. Would highly recommend if you want to give your customers a way better experience

hustle
Países Baixos
5 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 4 de janeiro de 2024

26 de dezembro de 2023

absolut super app to make the Cusomer account looks beautiful. Also i needed Some HElp from Support, becaus i had a html coded Downloadbutton from my Downloadapp (LDT Digital downloads) which was away, when i activated the Account app.

I got so fast help, they asked me for the Html Code and integrated it for me, so now i could have both: a good looking customer account and also my needed Downloadlinks :)

absolut super support, they're helping for individual reasons is special :)

PhiBobo's Zaubernadel
Áustria
19 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 27 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are always happy to help our customers

12 de janeiro de 2024

Absolutely terrific app, and we couldn't be happier about both the support and end result that Customer Accounts Concierge has brought. The support team went above and beyond in answering all of our queries, and customization requests to make our accounts page both functional and aesthetically pleasing. It really does change the dynamic of our sites, and along with the many available interations, has the potential to transform the user experience on any site. Given the very fair pricing, I'd say it's one of the best value apps that we've installed so far, and looking forward to further updates and possibilities!

K PLACE
Estados Unidos
4 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 13 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to hear our app brought a lot of value to your store.

Data de edição: 28 de novembro de 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the outstanding support we received from your team regarding an issue with the Customer Accounts Concierge Shopify app.

We initially reached out with a concern about the wishlist icon reappearing in our cross-page promo section. The response from your team was not only prompt but also highly effective. The suggestion to use another selector to install the widget resolved the issue, and we are pleased with the quick turnaround.

GRACE KARIN
Hong Kong, RAE da China
5 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 17 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to know that you liked our customer support experience