Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de setembro de 2023

Great app! The features and functionality it offers are top-notch! Furthermore it is beautifully integrated into the theme design. The customer service from the application's support team has also been exceptional. They are responsive and always willing to assist with any inquiries or issues we encounter. Their dedication to customer satisfaction mirrors the values of the application itself.

Tupperware24
Hungria
17 dias usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 8 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!

6 de setembro de 2023

Excellent customer support. I am very happy with the app. Thank you!!!

Portuguese Tiles
Reino Unido
9 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 7 de setembro de 2023

8 de fevereiro de 2024

The team are AMAZING, Helped me customise the app to fit with my theme with any request i had. Any question i had was no problem for them and they got back to me so quickly. Great app would definitely recommend for any one setting up their store and using a loyalty program for the first time.

HUSSL
Austrália
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 9 de fevereiro de 2024

14 de setembro de 2023

I found this app by accident. I was looking for something else and this app came up. And I am so glad I found it! This app has everything my customers were asking for: “where is my order”?, “can I have an invoice of my order”? “I can’t reset my password!”, and so on. I was able to solve my customers requests in literally few clicks with this app which is by the way very intuitive. I was also able to integrate my Aftership account so customers go straight to my tracking page (no more where is my order). I was able to integrate my Order printer pro app (so customers can view/download the invoice from their account (no more time spent with emails with invoices). Many customers send emails that they need to reset the password so now they can do it by themselves. What a dream app! Bear with me! The wishlist is a plus, and so is the recently viewed feature! As mentioned in one of the reviews below, you can choose what feature you want upfront and there is no hidden fees. Thanks to this app I was even able to create an app in Facebook so anyone who wants, can login using their Facebook account. All tutorials are very easy to understand and takes little time. The customer service is very helpful and quick to reply. This app is a dream come true to my business and customers! It’s also a 100% mobile friendly! Thank you so much for such a great job!

Cuddle Decor
Aproximadamente 6 horas usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 15 de setembro de 2023

WOW! Thanks so much for such a glowing review! You truly made our day! :)

17 de setembro de 2023

Very reasonably priced and does everything I want.

Fundamental Frequency LLC
4 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 18 de setembro de 2023

16 de maio de 2023

Great customer support. I had a CSS issue that they fixed in less than an hour. Very fast turn-around. I also like that they offer a list of other apps that integrate into Customer Accounts Concierge so you can customize your customer experience quite a bit. There is so much that this app offers for customers including the ability to download PDF Invoices with certain apps which is very helpful for a B2B business.

Emerald Parts
10 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear our app's B2B functionality was useful for your store!

9 de fevereiro de 2024

Support is extremely quick and responsive. They were able to provide custom requests that we had at no extra charge. Very great at what they do and appreciate the promptness!!

the rice factory New York
Data de edição: 28 de agosto de 2023

Support team is there ready to help you with handy tips and pointing out which integrations can lend you a hand.
Very nice support, patient and knowledgeable team.
Would recommend.

Make It Straight
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 29 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your review!

Data de edição: 10 de julho de 2023

A very wonderful application, very easy, and it has many options, and a very wonderful support team, I got a very professional interface for my customers account, and in terms of cost, it is wonderful compared to the services provided by the application to me and my customers, and I asked them to amend some things and the result was very beautiful and I do not forget Their quick response and resolution of the issue I requested, thank you Froonze team

دروسيا
Arábia Saudita
5 meses usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 11 de julho de 2023

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your new beautiful customer account page.

25 de julho de 2023

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Javi on the app. Always responsive, helpful, proactive and communicative - not to mention the pricing is fair and affordable too. One of the rare app developers / support team here who always get what the merchants want. A well-deserved review for him and the team.

Good Dog People™
Singapura
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Froonze Limited deixou uma resposta 31 de julho de 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our support