Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 januari 2024

Always helpful and responding promptly. We' have managed to improve our store in so many ways due to this app.

Oxy-shop
Ungern
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 17 januari 2024

Thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear we helped you improve your store!

11 december 2023

It works really well on our website, my customers love it!
And the best thing is the customer service. The team is very responsive and very helpful. I can only recommend this app!

Crochetree
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 12 december 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your customers love your new customer portal!

15 januari 2024

The app works great as expected. Everything is nicely explained and accompanied by instructions. I needed technical help and they helped me with the setup immediately. I can only recommend this app!

360design
Tjeckien
11 månader användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 16 januari 2024

5 januari 2024

This app has really changed the look and feel of my site to something much more professional. I haven't added the additional features yet, but some represent great opportunites for my business.
The team helped with some custom code I had too which has been amazing.
Would def recommend.

ELLIE
Storbritannien
8 dagar användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 6 januari 2024

20 december 2023

Awesome app. Awesome support.
The team is soooo helpful! They not only answer all doubts but they also help you getting custom things done!
So happy with this app!

Loop
Spanien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 21 december 2023

3 januari 2024

Everythin you need in one app, support team is the best and helps you customize it even more, and there are lots of updates still coming. Would highly recommend if you want to give your customers a way better experience

hustle
Nederländerna
5 dagar användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 4 januari 2024

16 november 2023

The app can win medals for all the best achievements:
1) Best customer portal UX and design
2) Absolutely BEST ever support - the guys are so responsive, friendly and they are open to help with any requests, customisation if needed. They respond very quickly. Thank you so much!!!
3) Huge amount of integrations and new ways to improve your customer experience, high flexibility.
4) It's easy to set up and a pleasure to use!
Now we are eager to change our second store's app to Customer Account Concierge, the specific was that we need to support subscription and guys provided a choice of compatible subscription apps! Amazing!
Honestly, the best app I've found in this niche!

Java Coffee B2B
Polen
4 månader användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 17 november 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are so happy to see such a satisfied customer!

26 december 2023

absolut super app to make the Cusomer account looks beautiful. Also i needed Some HElp from Support, becaus i had a html coded Downloadbutton from my Downloadapp (LDT Digital downloads) which was away, when i activated the Account app.

I got so fast help, they asked me for the Html Code and integrated it for me, so now i could have both: a good looking customer account and also my needed Downloadlinks :)

absolut super support, they're helping for individual reasons is special :)

PhiBobo's Zaubernadel
Österrike
19 dagar användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 27 december 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are always happy to help our customers

12 januari 2024

Absolutely terrific app, and we couldn't be happier about both the support and end result that Customer Accounts Concierge has brought. The support team went above and beyond in answering all of our queries, and customization requests to make our accounts page both functional and aesthetically pleasing. It really does change the dynamic of our sites, and along with the many available interations, has the potential to transform the user experience on any site. Given the very fair pricing, I'd say it's one of the best value apps that we've installed so far, and looking forward to further updates and possibilities!

K PLACE
USA
4 dagar användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 13 januari 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to hear our app brought a lot of value to your store.

Redigerat 28 november 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the outstanding support we received from your team regarding an issue with the Customer Accounts Concierge Shopify app.

We initially reached out with a concern about the wishlist icon reappearing in our cross-page promo section. The response from your team was not only prompt but also highly effective. The suggestion to use another selector to install the widget resolved the issue, and we are pleased with the quick turnaround.

GRACE KARIN
Hongkong SAR
5 månader användning av appen
Froonze Limited svarade 17 november 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to know that you liked our customer support experience