Customer  & Cart Attribute

Customer & Cart Attribute

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

thepiratepac

Such a great app and great experience. Though I must say I'm never a fan of reviews that require a minimum of 100 characters.

Vppride

So far so good! This is my third site using this app. Very helpful!

Fortee Mexico

Excelent app and service, is very easy to use and i think every store needs this app

Noobie Box

Gives us the additional form fields we need. Works great! Excellent customer service! Only downside is the inflexibility of the form. If you change the fields, you loose the content of the old fields.

A C Thomson Golf Apparel

Exactly what I needed for my customer portal. Thank you!!!!

Mei On Travel

rare plugin to help collecting additional information to fit different industry

Rycheleriches

easy to use after i watched a few videos

Scstore Org

So far so GOOD! Thx Secomapp!

Idea3dstore

Just wow! did the job!

Only thing is when I edit any attribute it reset all the fancy formatting I did to match with my store ;) but that's understandable. probably going to donate when I start earning.

Browhaus

Still in test phase. Need an app that can save extra data about customers, make current Shopify contact fields *required and be GDPR compliant. Looks like a little custom CSS work has to be undertaken to make the forms fit with our themes but the field attribute creation has a lot of options which is impressive. So far so good.