Customer  & Cart Attribute

Customer & Cart Attribute

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

ShopNeverFold

cool app could use some work but cool app! so i recommend it thanks ! i would defint aho choose to us ethis app so this app was good and helped me review some custoemr acocunters

BioWellness Group

So far so good. I like all the options that it provides and how specific you can be. If it works as advertised it will be a great asset.

HELIOS PARIS

Great app I really enjoy it, and i think it is really helpful. I needed something like that so much.

MMGinvest

great app works but i have to write a minimum of 100 characters and that is messed up to finish downD

Lyreco Switzerland AG

Very usefull, need mybe more possability to administrating certain fields and make it dynamic - thanks for this app!

Vppride

So far so good! This is my third site using this app. Very helpful!

Noobie Box

Gives us the additional form fields we need. Works great! Excellent customer service! Only downside is the inflexibility of the form. If you change the fields, you loose the content of the old fields.

Scstore Org

So far so GOOD! Thx Secomapp!

Browhaus

Still in test phase. Need an app that can save extra data about customers, make current Shopify contact fields *required and be GDPR compliant. Looks like a little custom CSS work has to be undertaken to make the forms fit with our themes but the field attribute creation has a lot of options which is impressive. So far so good.

Bellagio Europe

So far so good - just taking a little bit to set up but getting the hang of it fairly quickly!

Previous 1 3 4