Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Ameluska Jewelry

This app does exactly what it promises to. The best thing about it is how easy it is to use and configure. Thanks to Satendra for his great customer service!

Notch by uva

I just downloaded the app, still yet to start using it but customer service was less than a minute responsive to a question I had, so so far so good! Will review again in a-couple of weeks.

Middlemist Boutique

I just installed this app, and can't wait to start seeing the increase in sales. I had some trouble getting the button to appear because of my theme's behavior. I reached out to customer service, and the responded quickly and were able to fix it in seconds. Now it works beautifully!

Doloris Petunia

Extremely helpful customer support! Replied within a minute to help me get up and running on my theme.

Holiday The Label

We use this app for our popular sold out items and since using the app we have noticed an increase in sales once we restock an item. We are also able to monitor items and see which item has a large demand for notify me emails and then know to adjust the inventory. We have also found the customer service to be very helpful and speedy in their replies.

Kimonorhair

What I enjoyed - I used this app to notify customers when a product is out of stock and customize the notification email.

Michal Gelbard

this app is awesome! and the customer support is really something else. works so smoothly and the ui is great! Thanks!

lagoonroom

I just started to use this app. Customer service is great!! they are helping me to do things I am not able to do. Their responses to each of my questions have been quick and helpful, which is greatly appreciated. The app is already working and I am sure it will be good for my online store.

Callie Decor

This app is great! Customer service is great, I was able to get assistance right away and they fit it to match my theme perfectly. If you are afraid that your items will sell out, and you want to try to capture the sale once you restock, download this app!

O&P Home

Awesome app and very quick , helpful customer service. I have confidence this app will help me with back in stock alerts. 10/10 would recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33