Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Pini Parma

This is simply the best app to back in stock notification around
we have already tested 3
100% worth!

Creatd Interiors

What I like about this app is how cleanly it integrates with my store and it is already starting to capture data which we've never had previously. The developers were super responsive with questions I had also.

Polizeimemesshop

This app is very helpful and the support is great. Always working on new features and help you out if you have any questions. Definitely recommend it.

Khorak Supermarket

Excellent support and good features.
I'm really happy.

Applebee

This app works perfectly and the developer is super responsive with help getting your theme setup. Great job.

JILZARAH

Works as advertised and support was very quick to resolve our issues. They even customized it to fit our theme. Would recommend.

Craft Wok

Good app, does what is expected. The best is it's being continuously developed and new features added. Support is a big plus. Well done

Medshop Malaysia

Very effective and user friendly app. It more than pays for itself and offers a clean automated solution to both admin and users, support has been 100%

MODESPOT

Immediate help on the chat, was installed for me on my theme i bought outside of shopify. Defenitly recommend it!

Merry People

Have been using Back In Stock across two of our stores, setup couldn't be easier and fast response when had some questions on how to integrate the Facebook messenger function. Happy with the app so far.