Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Feelfree US

This App is great and so is the Customer Service. I am able to get answers quickly via their live Chat service. If you need a feature rich app to track and notify customers when Items are back in stock. I highly recommend this APP.

WHOLESALE - The Natural Dog Company

Great customer service! I like that we can send SMS notifications to our customers without actually needing to integrate our phone number.

Nicobe

I'm new to setting up my ecommerce store. I stumbled across Back in Stock on YouTube. Downloaded it. Looks pretty helpful to keeping up with inventory. Customer service was great.

Waxify Candles

Amazing service!! Sourabh Set everything up in a few minutes for us for 2 of our websites and helped change things around for design and colour to match our custom theme. Highly recommended.

Purple Yam Athletica

awesome customer service! and i love this app! 2 of my friends told me they want a certain product that is out of stock, so i thought maybe other people are thinking the same way! no need to think about it. just download this app!

EOS 2020

Great app with a range of useful features! The support team were very knowledgeable and I would recommend this app.

Revelry Supply

After trying many back in stock notification apps I'm finally satisfied! The support team was extremely helpful and quick to reply (replied within 2 minutes). Satendra was very easy to work with and even though I don't have much developer knowledge, he was able to resolve my problem and explain things in a way I could understand. The level of customization offered was also more than I've seen in other apps.

Amor Lafayette

best customer service! helps to track what people are signing up for to make smarter restock decisions!

Tadpole

Really supportive team! I emailed them for some adjustments within the app and they directly help us and get back to us quickly after the request. Thank you so much!

Mankind Athletic

Customer service is amazing and the app works perfect! best value we have found in the app store for back in stock products!