Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Vindinista

Simple, effective and great (and very fast) customer support. Well worth a try and very easy to use. Thank you!

Arte & Sintonia

Como é difícil ver avaliações em português, vou escrever para ajudar o público do Brasil... usem esse app, leve, sem bugs, fácil de configurar e funciona de maneira incrível

iNeedParts

Outstanding Customer Support, amazing application! Solve my installation problem in less than few hours. Looks very nice on our website!
Thank you!

What Katie Did Ltd

Great customer service as my site is a little awkward, so awkward that I thought I would need a custom developer but no, they had the app fixed the same afternoon and it works perfectly!

Testar Australia

Just great! You cannot realize how many "Notify me when in stock" email you will receive until you got this app

Conscious Step

Support was very helpful and quick in getting it set up and running in our theme. Great app and haven't encountered any issues so far!

Survivor Filter

This app has been tremendously useful during this time as we have seen an uptick of sales and were consistently out of stock on select product SKU's. We needed a restock notification app QUICK.

Back In Stock's app seamlessly integrates with our storefront, is easily customized and we continue to see new features and updates which shows how well they know their user base.

Jaydeep has been very responsive and quick to update features directly on our shopify store almost in an instant. I have never encountered such quick service for product support.

Bravo

ORGVSMCOLLECTION

I have tried all the apps, this is absolutely the best. Customizable to the maximum and with a staff who managed to solve a huge problem in 5 minutes, maybe all the apps were like this

The King's Daughter Boutique

This app has helped to increase my sales! My customers love the option of being notified via text, email or facebook when an item is back in stock.

Mink Envy Lashes

Love everything so far customer service's good takes a little while sometimes for response but overall it is good.