Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

The King's Daughter Boutique

This app has helped to increase my sales! My customers love the option of being notified via text, email or facebook when an item is back in stock.

Mink Envy Lashes

Love everything so far customer service's good takes a little while sometimes for response but overall it is good.

Urban Ember

App works well. Their engineering team was very knowledgeable and works hard to assist as soon as they can.

RunIt Decks

The devs are really fast in implementing the requested changes. My first day to use the app, will make a follow-up review in a week.

Pistols and Petticoats

I just installed the app so I haven't had it for very long but I must say their customer service is awesome! I can't wait to start utilizing this app!

LABFRESH

We just started using it but so far we are very happy with the setup. The support team is just great and super fast - I can recommend :)

by [REESEDELUCA]

A great app that works seamlessly with my theme! I just set it and forgot it. Literally to the point where i just saw I have people waiting for me to restock products. Works like a charm!! Customer service is also really helpful when it comes to fixing any issues. I reccomend!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the review. We are glad the app is working out for you.

Piper And Blue

I haven't had the chance to use in my store as I only launched today but I can say the implementation was so much easier than I expected. The support I received prior to implementing was excellent. I'm excited that this will be great on my store. Thank you.

Room Ltd

Had a small issue with installation - this was sorted immediately. Great service. Many thanks. Really like the app.

Lovera Collections

Overall, the reliability of this app has been great! Easy user interface for users to change their settings. Support has been prompt. Please give them a try!