Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Marijuana Packaging

This app, bar-none is the best for back in stock alerts. The functionality is more advance than most, all while having a clean UI. I've worked with MANY apps available for Shopify and simply put, the support for this app is the most prompt and thorough of them all. Even better, they have worked on implementing features for us as well as fixing any bugs within short order.

[Update] Wanted to add to this review because they continue to show amazing support. Check out their Custom Pricing - Discounts app as well.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review. We love supporting our customers in any way possible. Let us know if you need further help.

GoGo Travel Kits

Very useful app and the customer service is very helpful and instant! Definitely recommend to any beginners interested in Shopify

VizosCollection

Really good app. Very useful. I am able to see an uptick in customers and revenue within a few days.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for sharing your great feedback. Have a great business with Back in stock and let us know for any support anytime. Thank you

Funny Tees Plus

Loved the fact that they have options, including Facebook messenger, on how we notify our shoppers. I dont think other apps provide so many notification options

November 5, 2019

Thanks for your words. We really have great options in app for our customers. Have a great Business with Back in stock and Let us know in case of any support needed

back-4-more

It's a most feature-rich back in stock app out there. They have features which are not available on any other apps and their pricing is very competitive.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Back in stock team is always here to assist you for any difficulty. Let us know for any support

withSimplicity

Amazing Customer Support - very responsive. This app saves a bunch of time by automate back-in-stock emails!

November 4, 2019

Thanks for the wonderful words. Our Team is always available for any help or technical support. Get in touch with us in case of any support

Helilids RC Hobbies

I needed back in stock notifications for my customers. I am using a custom theme from Arenathemes. The first APP I tried did not work and their support was not willing to install it on my custom theme. In Stock Alert was the second app I tried. It too did not work initially but hey were more than willing to set this up for me. Did not take any time at all. Working well and definitely is worth the money. Great support from these folks!

Alan,

Thanks for the amazing customer. I apologize for the hiccup we had in the system. I am glad things finally worked out in the end.

Let me know if you need any further help.

-RT

Edgecomb Potters

So far this app looks like one of the good ones. Install was easy, Dev was responsive as my theme was newer and support hadn't been built yet, it is now! Looking forward to our customers using this and seeing the response we get! Will update the review with more info as we experiecne it but so far I'm liking this experience.

November 4, 2019

Thanks for the review. Let me know if there is anything else you need help with. Excited to see how your sales grow with the help of our app.

-RT

little Mountain Vancouver

This is a very user friendly app. Exactly what I was looking for. Although at the beginning, there was a glitch so the button didn’t appear on my product page, after contacting support desk, they really responded lightening fast! I will strongly recommend this app.

November 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with Back in stock . Back in stock team is always grateful to you & available anytime in case of any difficulty.

Medias_Contentas

Very easy to setup and install. Easy theme support. Works very well with my branding. Getting instant notifications. Very affordable price. Keep it up.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. Get back to us any time for any query or support related to our product or services.We are always looking for great feedback. Let us know in case you want to suggest any changes in our app or services. We respect our customers and their feedback are our source of seeking towards better productivity. Thank you once again