Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Wall Frames 4 U

This is a really cool and non-intrusive way to reconnect with customers who could not buy their wished item. And its very seamless, and happens with minimal to no effort from my end, which is something I really appreciate

December 12, 2019

Thank you for the great review. get in touch with us anytime.

Kapow Meggings

I just installed this app today and Hemant from the support team was super fast and helpful in getting us up and running. Really painless and easy with no difficult coding or messing around. Look forward to using this app to improve our customer comms (and conversions!)

Maverick the Collection - Jennifer

I just downloaded this app and was very excited but realized that with my shopify theme, the button wasn't showing up for items that were out of stock for specific variants. It would only show up for items completely out of stock. I contacted support for this app and they fixed it within an hour or two. I thought this would be an extra service I had to pay for since it was a theme customization but they were so helpful and did it for free. I'm so excited to launch my store with this feature already installed + working!

Spring Wind Herbs, Inc.

The support was super! We requested that they also add the button on our collection page (not just the product page) and they did it within a few days! Totally worth the monthly payment.

Silicon Blue Laboratory

I was using another, more expensive restock app. I decided to give this app a try and now I am pleasantly surprised. I get all the features from my previous app at a super affordable pricing.

eHulloo

We only had the app for a few weeks, but it has worked and produced outcomes as expected so far. Our shop introduces tiny amounts and has a high product turnover, so the simple customer feedback from Stock Alerts helps us rapidly evaluate the need for reordering particular products.

zinaas.com

This app is fantastic to bring prospective lost traffic back to the shop. The team is very responsive to problems and questions. Can't recommend it enough!!!

CharlotteWilber

Customer service is of the highest quality. Rapid responses with quick solutions (even offering solutions to problems I didn't know I had in some instances). The app's flexibility was useful as I do tiny and big restocks that are very consistent with developing segmented emails for specific clients. For anyone who continually changes inventory, particularly around amount 0, it is highly recommended

Lignum Blue

The team is super helpful and very easy to work with. It's probably the best app out there. Would Recommend to everyone out there!

inkandfibers

This is one the best apps on Shopify. Works very well with my shop. Easily able to notify customers and get more sales.