Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

Excellent app and great customer service!! My customers love it! I needed some help and the developer helped me within minutes

April 16, 2020

Thanks for the review. Please reach out to us if you any further help.

Namaka Bijoux

App Working great and the support is perfect!
i have a custom theme and support helped me manually install the code.

FreshTone.US

THIS APP WORKS GREAT AND IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND MORE....AFTER TRYING MANY SIMILAR APPS, NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THIS ONE...VERY EASY TO INTEGRATE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ARE ALWAYS THERE AND HAPPY TO HELP IMMEDIATELY.

April 16, 2020

I am glad you like our app and service. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestion

Sara Da Silva Brazilian Sportswear

We added Back-in-stock to our store a couple of months ago and it was working really well until a bug appeared which affected the activation of the 'notify me' button which appears on top of the 'buy now' button when an item is out of stock. Luckily when this started to happen we had a fresh restock of inventory so we could live without it for a period of time, but just in the last couple of days 09/04/2020, our stock levels have started to get low and we needed it back asap. Getting in touch with the customer service was really easy and they responded to my messages very quickly. The only criticism I would make of the experience was the turnaround time for the bug fix. I am not sure of the complexity of the work but it took the guts of 2 weeks to sort, which would have been a disaster if our best sellers ran out of stock during that period. Good news is the problem has been solved just in time. Kruttika, in particular, was great and persisted with the investigation and eventually got things working as normal. One thing I really like about the app is how it mimics the appearance of your theme and matches, font size, colour, button shape etc. A lot of apps don't and look like a wart on the theme. We have a modern Shopify theme called Streamline and it looks like its part of the original design. Finally, I wish that some of the features from the premium were accessible in the cheaper packages because we can't justify $50 dollars a month to edit the email template or for the FB pixel. Overall, really happy the app and I would recommend if you're looking for back-in-stock customer notification app and worth the $14.99 a month.

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店

Absolutely essential app for shopify stores if you don't want to lose sales because of temporary out of stock of certain products. Very responsive support and documentation.

SHRINE

I had previously used a different version of the back in stock app, which was more expensive and had less features. I installed this application and it allowed me to notify more customers in many more ways than the previous alternative. I would definitely recommend. Simple to setup and good support team too. Many thanks.

Hummingbird Wholesale

We use the app to capture customers that are interested in our products that are out of stock. We find this app very useful, but easy to set up with good features. Our customers have shared that they appreciate getting alerted when the products they want are available again. We have had a few questions and support (5 stars) has been very timely and helpful too. I really do recommend this app to anyone for its ease of use and value.

Mermaid Straw

This app has really helped us boost sales and eliminate hours of manual restock emails that we had previously been doing. Excellent support too!

April 1, 2020

I am glad the app is helping you grow your sales. Please let us know if you need any further help.

We are also looking forward to hearing any feature suggestions you might have.

DailyPuzzles

I only just installed this app but I have to say the live chat support was 5 stars. They responded in a few minutes and fixed alignment issues and helped me tailor the app to my needs. Highly recommend

March 23, 2020

I am glad you liked our app. Let us know if you need further help or have a feature suggestion.

L'ETE FEMME

Great app, very easy to use and customise. Great customer service with quick response and helpful tips.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for the review. Let us know if need any help. Feel free to reach out to us for any feature requests.