Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

DailyPuzzles

I only just installed this app but I have to say the live chat support was 5 stars. They responded in a few minutes and fixed alignment issues and helped me tailor the app to my needs. Highly recommend

March 23, 2020

I am glad you liked our app. Let us know if you need further help or have a feature suggestion.

L'ETE FEMME

Great app, very easy to use and customise. Great customer service with quick response and helpful tips.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for the review. Let us know if need any help. Feel free to reach out to us for any feature requests.

Tubella's Perfumes

I've tried so many apps that almost give up trying until I installed Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts and chatted with support to help me out. It was faster than I expected. I highly recommend it. Install it and chat with them, they will 100% help you

Love on a Hanger

Fast customer service and great addition for my online store! We just started using the app and are excited to put it into action!

March 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Let us know if you need any help. We are here for you.

Ninnys Napkins

Great app and excellent customer service. This is one of few "must have" features I needed for my website, and Back in Stock is the right app for the job.

Formula R Us

great support. works with klaviyo. so far so good. was able to capture and send from klaviyo. quick

March 12, 2020

I am glad your problem was solved. Feel free to reach out to us if you need further help.

Jibs

Wow. Incredible service, waited a couple minutes for agent to come online and then he helped with EVERYTHING. Thank you, highly recommend.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to how your sales grow with the help of the app. Let us know if you need any further help.

Tea Life

Definitely increased my conversions since installing, and works well without issue. I think definitely worth the price if you have the traffic to justify it.

Marijuana Packaging

This app, bar-none is the best for back in stock alerts. The functionality is more advance than most, all while having a clean UI. I've worked with MANY apps available for Shopify and simply put, the support for this app is the most prompt and thorough of them all. Even better, they have worked on implementing features for us as well as fixing any bugs within short order.

[Update] Wanted to add to this review because they continue to show amazing support. Check out their Custom Pricing - Discounts app as well.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review. We love supporting our customers in any way possible. Let us know if you need further help.

GoGo Travel Kits

Very useful app and the customer service is very helpful and instant! Definitely recommend to any beginners interested in Shopify