Anmeldelser (1.974)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. maj 2024

I was having some trouble getting the widget to show on my product pages. I have a custom theme and Abuzar's help was fast, well-informed, and got the app working for me! He even included screen shots to help me find what I needed. Would highly recommend.

Pour Moi Skincare
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
7. maj 2024

I've been really pleased with this app as it has functionality that is needed for our fulfillment. Integrates well with our other platforms and they are quick to make adjustments when needed.

Albion
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
14. maj 2024

This app does exactly what it says it does without a lot of extra frills and confusion. The chat support is very helpful when we need customizations and assistance.

Classic Whimsy
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
15. maj 2024

Great app, the team are always so helpful at making any changes to make the app perfect for my store.

LMS
Australien
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
3. juni 2024

customer service and help is amazing. The app works well and makes a difference in term of sales

The French Pharmacy
Storbritannien
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
22. marts 2024

I really like the app and the insight that it offers. We know which of our sold our products are the most sought after and we can make inventory decisions based on that. The support team is also responsive and helpful.

Gwen Beloti Collection
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
21. maj 2024

I have installed the Appikon Back in stock app and it was very easy and straight forward , worked straight away. I have previously used other apps but this is by far the best. Runs smoothly, no delays. As it worked so well I have now installed the Pre Order app as well.

SUNGLASS BAR
New Zealand
2 måneder bruger appen
27. april 2024

App works amazing and the tech support is super fast and helpful when needed!

Reef Goods
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
2. juni 2024

Great app, just need minor options like to notify with email when customer request out of stock item

N Auto Express
Egypten
7 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

Every time we open a new store, we install this app as a top priority. Everything works without any problems. Zia helps with the installation perfectly and quickly. Just invest the first three minutes and everything is automatic. Thank you.

Seoulfy