Reseñas (1.985)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de noviembre de 2021

Helpful app and good customer service. Wish I would be alerted via email each time someone signs up for back in stock alert.

Blue Urbane
Estados Unidos
9 meses usando la aplicación
9 de noviembre de 2021

This is a very promising app with features we can really see as valuable in pre-customer engagement, selling and conversion of our limited edition, short run product range at STABLE of Ireland. It has taken a bit of time to optimize it but I am impressed at the support from the team behind it too.

STABLE of Ireland
Irlanda
9 meses usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2022

The support team is always incredibly responsive and the level of colour customisation is great for your brand. Depending on your theme, you may need their help to get it installed/working perfectly so keep that in mind with install time.

The Better Packaging Co

アプリ自体の機能としは十分に良いものかと。

クローム・インダストリーズジャパン 公式オンラインストア
Japón
28 de enero de 2021

Good app, gives us more insight in what products are popular, when out of stock. Easy to install and easy to use.

Danish Design
Países Bajos
22 de septiembre de 2021

I have integrated it into the site, havent used it yet as site is not live. Support was very helpful and integrates well with shopify

Muscle Flex
Fecha de modificación: 9 de abril de 2020

I am adding more stars as after inital review I was contacted immediately and issue was solved in most professional matter by Rishabh. Now just waiting for the feature of removing the button after successfully sending email and I can put 5 stars.

I actually like the app, but I am having a problem with pop up not fitting to my screen and therefore cannot see the link to close the popup link under the button. I have contacted the support via chat but reply has been "works for us with same resolution and browser". That is awesome news for you, but what if one of my clients sees it the way I do. They will get VERY frustrated as they cannot close the pop up and see if their email was successfully sent. So 2 stars for support!

Elly Naturals
Polonia
5 meses usando la aplicación
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd respondió 9 de abril de 2020

Hi Tytti,

Thanks for your review. I am really sorry your support experience was not good. "Works for me" is not a solution and we will pass on this feedback to our support team. I will personally help you with your support request.

-RT

30 de mayo de 2023

Great customer service - they immediately helped with plugging in the "notify me when back" button under 5 mins of downloading the application.

Chateau Amsterdam
Países Bajos
5 meses usando la aplicación
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd respondió 31 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you experienced great customer service from our team. We appreciate your feedback and support.

4 de marzo de 2022

I had an issue with upgrading my subscription but the team there helped me right away and I'm back up and running. Great app.

Woolly Blues
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
1 de noviembre de 2021

A little confusing at first but great customer service and my question was quickly answered and they fixed my problem in minutes.

Oak & Stone