Avis (1 985)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mai 2024

The application itself is very useful. We have been using this service for several years with minimal issues. Robust service. However, the only way to contact support is through a chat function: No contact details available to engage via email. This can be frustrating.

Soviet
Afrique du Sud
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 juillet 2024

Great app. Works as intended and support was helpful

Camel City Mill
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2024

Super App. Schneller und guter Support. Die App arbeitet zuverlässig. Ich wünschte mir nur mehr Custom Einstellungsmöglichkeiten im Design.

everless
Allemagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

Very good and fast customer service! They were able to help with almost everyting.

Sakura Copenhagen
Danemark
14 mars 2024

I just installed it and am still testing it. Zia at tech support was very quick and solved the minor issues with customization.
I wish this app had an easier way to pick and choose which product pages the back-in-stock button works with. In my case, I just need it to work with just a couple of pages, NOT all of the items that have 0 stock.

NGNM
Italie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
7 décembre 2023

The app works well from what I can tell, and we haven't had issues with it not working as expected. :)

Retrospekt
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 novembre 2021

App is great, but it would be nice to have an automatic email or SMS deploy to let customers know they successfully signed up. Other than that, pretty great!

Avec Les Filles
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2022

I've found this app to be very helpful with inventory management in my small business to easily identify which products should be restocked.

Broker Leather
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 19 novembre 2021

We really like the app. Very useful tool for managing out of stock inventory and alerting customers when items are restocked and ready to purchase. Would like to see a cleaner way to deal with out of stock / discontinued products. Would like to see them removed from the product offering and deleted (by variant) immediately from the "most wanted" report. Customer service was very helpful and quick to reply. THANK YOU!

kris nations
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd a répondu 28 avril 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad the customer support team was able to help with the tweaks you needed. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further feature suggestions.

25 avril 2022

Customer service is phenomenal. Issue was handled within 2 minutes. I would definitely suggest using this app.

She Luxe Boutique