Avis (1 985)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 mai 2024

I was having some trouble getting the widget to show on my product pages. I have a custom theme and Abuzar's help was fast, well-informed, and got the app working for me! He even included screen shots to help me find what I needed. Would highly recommend.

Pour Moi Skincare
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2024

Yeah works fine but a bit too expensive for what it does.

Morey BodyBoards
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

I've been really pleased with this app as it has functionality that is needed for our fulfillment. Integrates well with our other platforms and they are quick to make adjustments when needed.

Albion
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

This app does exactly what it says it does without a lot of extra frills and confusion. The chat support is very helpful when we need customizations and assistance.

Classic Whimsy
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Great app, the team are always so helpful at making any changes to make the app perfect for my store.

LMS
Australie
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2024

This app is great and I would highly recommend it. Also the service from the helpdesk (Zia) is fast and convenient.

Johnny Loco
Pays-Bas
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2024

customer service and help is amazing. The app works well and makes a difference in term of sales

The French Pharmacy
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

I have installed the Appikon Back in stock app and it was very easy and straight forward , worked straight away. I have previously used other apps but this is by far the best. Runs smoothly, no delays. As it worked so well I have now installed the Pre Order app as well.

SUNGLASS BAR
Nouvelle-Zélande
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 juin 2024

Appikon is easy to use and provide the most essential features that a back in stock alert app needs. The support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Condor Elite, Inc
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2024

I really appreciate the excellent customer service I received from Shikha to get my store up and running with this app. It is very convenient and easy to use. The app initially wasn’t compatible with my theme but the customer support was fast and responsive in helping me to get it working. I definitely recommend for stores just getting started who need extra support.

Minitropolis by Rhi