Appikon ‑ Back In Stock , 리뷰 1,939개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 10월 17일

I needed help with adapting the app to my website and they were very friendly in helping me resolve the issue.

Capas-PT
포르투갈
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 11월 1일

Thank you for the review and being a long time user of our app! Glad our team was able to help you adapt the app to your website.

2023년 8월 24일

This app works great and has helped us get lost sales since we are constantly going out of stock of our limited supplies of specialty coffee. Coffees go out of stock for a few weeks or months and a customer will get an email with this Back In Stock app so they can place an order.

The support has also been great. We recently had an issue caused by our new theme but they fixed it immediately with just a contact. I highly recommend this app.

Volcanica Coffee
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 8월 29일

First, thank you for being a longtime user of our Back in Stock alert app. It's great to hear that the app has helped you recover lost sales because your products are in such high demand! Glad to see that our customer service team was able to hop in quickly and resolve your theme issue.

2023년 7월 28일

We've been using this app with our Shopify store for a while now, but today was the first time I had to ask for assistance (which rarely happens because the app is pretty intuitive on its own). The person who helped me (Shikha) was amazing and took care of the issue for me! All I had to do was refresh the page and it was done. Incredibly helpful. Grateful to Appikon for making it easy! Highly recommend for the ease of use, as well as the kindness of their customer service team.

Die With Your Boots On
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 8월 7일

Thank you for being such a long-time user of our Back in Stock notifications app! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a 5-star review and explain the value that you've seen in the app. Glad to hear that Shikha was amazing and able to help take care of your issue quickly. Thanks again!

2024년 2월 14일

Tres bonne application et service de configuration

AURA DOBA
벨기에
앱 사용 기간 대략 3시간
2023년 9월 4일

I've been using this app for over 12 months and it works really well to capture leads when out of stock and drive sales automatically once items are back in stock. The team is very responsive and the app has lots of customisation and integration options. Highly Recommended.

Subpod US
오스트레일리아
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 9월 6일

Thank you for being a long time user of our app and taking the time to leave a thoughtful review. We really appreciate it!

2023년 11월 13일

support was good, app is good. the simple side widget works so well! i used a few different apps and this is THE one.

The Hydro Bros
영국
앱 사용 기간 1일
2023년 12월 4일

Toller Support. App funktioniert! Vielen Dank für die Zusammenarbeit!

WEISSENSTEIN
독일
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2023년 5월 25일

This is the best BACK IN STOCK app on Shopify, agents are super friendly and always there to help, also their response is super quick compared to other apps... I highly recommend this app if you need to inform your clients about new stock on sold out items. :)

SKIDSHOP
슬로베니아
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 5월 31일

As a user of our app for over 2 years, thank you so much for your five-star rating and delightful review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our back in stock app and the friendly customer support team. Thank you again!

2023년 8월 18일

Wonderfully helpful app for sending alerts to customers! The customer service I received has been quick and very efficient. Definitely worth adding to your shop!

Saltwater Swaddles
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 8월 29일

First, thank you for being a longtime user of our app! Also, thank you for the review and it's great to hear that the app is helpful for sending alerts to your customers!

2023년 10월 6일

App is really awesome allowing customers to leave an inquiry for items that are out of stock. feature works great so far and functional, best part if there are technical issues the team responds somewhat quick and gets it resolved instantly

Dayyani
앱 사용 기간 2개월
답글 Appikon Software Pvt Ltd개 2023년 10월 10일

Thank you for the review. Glad that the app is working for exactly what you need and that you are finding our customer service team to be quick and helpful!