Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Modern Society

Didn't like it at first because the interface is a bit confusing but once you get used to it, it's great and easy to use. Can do everything you need with the options available and fully-customizable. Support team are great!

April 30, 2022

Apologies for the trouble,
It seems you have posted the review here for the application you used previously.
1- It shows the widget only on the out-of-stock products.
2- We do have an ON/OFF check box.
3- We have the help docs on the application plus have 24X7 support.
4- Customization preview is available on our dashboard.
5- We had tested it, it was working perfectly fine.

If you still having any trouble, please feel free to connect us at our 24X7 support.

Designer Eyes

Game changer! Thank you for this great product - and awesome support! Gives off notifications and I was able to install it easily

She Luxe Boutique

Customer service is phenomenal. Issue was handled within 2 minutes. I would definitely suggest using this app.

Clear Head Drinks

I use this app to help my cutopmers get notifications on when their fav products are back in stock! So far it looks great

No Live Bait Needed

The dev team helped me customize the experience to tailor our needs. Great revenue driver and dev team. Highly recommended.

TLF-Dev-Replica

I like the app it makes it helps us with managing our products that are going out of stock and coming back in stock.

TAIDEUX

Great customer service and great app. My only issue is you only get 20 notifications a month on the free plan.

The Better Packaging Co

The support team is always incredibly responsive and the level of colour customisation is great for your brand. Depending on your theme, you may need their help to get it installed/working perfectly so keep that in mind with install time.

Woolly Blues

I had an issue with upgrading my subscription but the team there helped me right away and I'm back up and running. Great app.

The Daily Grace Co.

We use this app to allow our customers to sign up for product restock notifications, and it has been really great! It would be better if it had the option to disable notifications for individual listings.

Previous 1 3 4 5