Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

PERIDOT eShop

I have been using the App for about a year and while the functionality works well there were a few appearance customisations I wanted to do to the signup form. I used Back In Stock Live Chat and received a response within 10 seconds! As I am not familiar with CSS Zia offered to do the alterations on my behalf as a gesture of goodwill and everything was completed within 5 minutes, with me at one end checking the amendments were to my liking. This is extremely good 5 star service, thank you again Zia.

Lovera Collections

Overall, the reliability of this app has been great! Easy user interface for users to change their settings. Support has been prompt. Please give them a try!

QUADRO Deutschland

The App works absolutely great. We are very satisfied! Customer service is very helpful and takes the time to answer questions at length. Clear recommendation.

May 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad to serve you. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestion.

Believe Athletics

I am really happy with this app, specially as we work with small inventories and refill the best sellers once we are sold out. Therefore being able to notify our customers that sold out products are back is essential. This app saved us hours of tedious work managing customer waiting lists.
We had few adjustments we needed to make and the guys from Appikon were very helpful and responded immediately.
Really recommend.

Favi Foods

Excellent app, had some incompatibility with my theme and support stepped up and made it integrate with my theme seamlessly. Helps our customers stay in the loop and come back when we restock items.

May 15, 2020

We are glad everything is working smoothly for you. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further question.

Rudie Nudie Designs

Kruttika made it really easy to set up for me, and I love that I can download a csv file of all of my subscribers waiting on a new product. Thank you : )

May 13, 2020

Thanks for trying our app. We are glad you like the app. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

CoffeeTime.dk

Super app and the support are great too :-) Super app and the support are great too :-) Super app and the support are great too :-)

all the babies

Love this app!! It gave me exactly what I needed and created a seamless and easy way for my customers to get exactly what they want, when they want it! Thanks for all the support in helping set it up too :) great customer service.

May 12, 2020

Thanks for the love. Let us know if you need any further help in the future. Any feature suggestions are always welcome.

Twomoodles

10/10 Customer Service is prompt and professional. It makes life so much easier. Life gets hectic at times and this takes all that stress away. I highly recommend this app.

PerfectJeans.dk

Excellent app. I tried 4 other apps before this one, and I must say it's the best back in stock app on Shopify. No doubt about that. *update: Now after 1 year of use, i still use it, and its worth gold for our company. I can recommend!