Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

CraveLyfe

Love this app. No longer have to keep track of customer emails for out of stock items. Everything is automated. The support is excellent and fast!

GESSO

I just stared using this app, I loveee it. The price is on point comparing to other apps. Also I love the design and it works well with my theme. They have excellent support team, they respond in a timely matter. I would recommend this app 1000%

May 6, 2020

We love hearing things like these from our customers. Thanks for your business. Looking forward to seeing how your sales grow for out of stock products with the help of our app.

Let us know if you need further help or have any feature suggestions.

Tweemeisjes

Great app! And they could install it on my theme, while another app could not do it! The sales i got from the app are great. I also use it as a reservation tool. And it gives me an insight in what my customers are looking for. And its all automatic. No need to call customers anymore and administration and effort to keep up with things coming in for customers. Great app!

May 5, 2020

We are glad to provide support for your theme. Our app works most themes out of the box and with any customised theme with little tweak.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further help.

Solé Bicycles

Very responsive team and great support! They were able to develop any functions I requested to make it fit my theme!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for choosing us for your back in stock needs. We are always happy to help.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestions.

Meat House Panama

Great app and awesome support. They are always willing to help. The back in stock feature in the collection page is an awesome.

Twisted Movement

App works well and gets the job done. Has helped us generate sales and notify customers when items are back in stock. Customer service responds in a timely manner. I would recommend.

April 30, 2020

Thanks for using our app. We are glad things are working out for you. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Sari Curls

We have this app for months now and it's exactly doing what I wanted! Back in Stock is working perfectly, their customer service is insane, they really fix everything within few minutes or hours, They are super fast & personal. We spent lot of time finding the right app, but this one is one of the bests. We decided to upgrade to Starter and it's worth it. Appreciate your good work guys! Good job. :) I wish I could leave more reviews, as every time when there's a small thing to do, we can reach out to them and they are just super friendly, kind and smart!

April 30, 2020

Thanks for the good words. We are always looking to provide the best customer support and user experience.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestions.

LALO skincare

Great app, and great customer support. They fixed our problem and even helped with the small custom css adjustments. Highly recommended.

April 30, 2020

I am glad we were able to help you. We always try to match the styling of our customers' brands. Let us know if you need further help.

Hey June

Back in Stock does what it says it will do. The developers have been really responsive in getting the look of the button how we wanted it. We are still working out some of the details, but so far so good. Thanks!
7/20/20 - Just wanted to add another shoutout: Super helpful and responsive help desk. They have gone out of their way to make the app work for us.

Gin Amber Beauty

Very fast customer service! I have a custom theme and they were able to help out. I just installed the app. so far so good :)