Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Good Canvas

The support team was very fast to help with linking the app to my custom theme. The app is overall easy to navigate and includes plenty of powerful features!

Tea Runners

This app has been great for my business. When I restock items they instant sell. Had a couple glitches and customer support was great as well. Highly recommend!

PARI

It is a great App and the customer service is very helpful, thank you Jaydeep and Lauro for all your help!

gabrielcosmetics

This app was easy to set up and customize to our theme. We tested prior to launch with great success.

swapface

So far I had a great experience with this app and the support. I did not send notifications to customers yet, but it seems as it works well. Also, I like the the fact that you can cutomize your buttos etc. easily and that you have a collection page button (but only for th pro version).

Lucy Bee

We replaced our existing back in stock app with this app, really pleased with its enhanced functionality and the support form Jaydeep and the team, they has been brilliant, they have quickly done customisation for us and answered every question we have had quickly.
Definitely recommend.

Burleigh Wagon

This app works great. Has all the features you need and very easy to use. Customer support is excellent.

Barn Chic Boutique

Excellent and fast support, even on the free plan! Love how this app supports my retention of customers awaiting sold out but reordered products.

NOCK ON ARCHERY

This has been a great app with even better support! Thanks to the whole team for giving us such a wonderful tool and backing it up with help when you need it!

Acelith Design Sim Racing

The app is perfect. It is necessary not to change the variants often, as the waiting queue would be lost, but thanks to their quick and professional support, I was able to solve every problem. Thank you.