Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Love on a Hanger

Time spent using app About 2 years

Fast customer service and great addition for my online store! We just started using the app and are excited to put it into action!

March 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Let us know if you need any help. We are here for you.

Ninnys Napkins

I love this app, it's a must for my website. It really pays for itself. And the customer service is fast and phenomenal.

Formula R Us

Time spent using app Over 2 years

great support. works with klaviyo. so far so good. was able to capture and send from klaviyo. quick

March 12, 2020

I am glad your problem was solved. Feel free to reach out to us if you need further help.

Jibs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow. Incredible service, waited a couple minutes for agent to come online and then he helped with EVERYTHING. Thank you, highly recommend.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to how your sales grow with the help of the app. Let us know if you need any further help.

Tea Life

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Definitely increased my conversions since installing, and works well without issue. I think definitely worth the price if you have the traffic to justify it.

Marijuana Packaging

This app, bar-none is the best for back in stock alerts. The functionality is more advance than most, all while having a clean UI. I've worked with MANY apps available for Shopify and simply put, the support for this app is the most prompt and thorough of them all. Even better, they have worked on implementing features for us as well as fixing any bugs within short order.

[Update] Wanted to add to this review because they continue to show amazing support. Check out their Custom Pricing - Discounts app as well.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review. We love supporting our customers in any way possible. Let us know if you need further help.

GoGo Travel Kits

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app and the customer service is very helpful and instant! Definitely recommend to any beginners interested in Shopify

VizosCollection

Really good app. Very useful. I am able to see an uptick in customers and revenue within a few days.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for sharing your great feedback. Have a great business with Back in stock and let us know for any support anytime. Thank you

Funny Tees Plus

Loved the fact that they have options, including Facebook messenger, on how we notify our shoppers. I dont think other apps provide so many notification options

November 5, 2019

Thanks for your words. We really have great options in app for our customers. Have a great Business with Back in stock and Let us know in case of any support needed

back-4-more

It's a most feature-rich back in stock app out there. They have features which are not available on any other apps and their pricing is very competitive.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Back in stock team is always here to assist you for any difficulty. Let us know for any support