Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd
4.9
June 18, 2021

This app seems to be one of the best all-round solutions, super easy to implement (didn't even need to get in touch with our developers!) and the app support helped with a final bit of the setup and had it sorted within seconds of me getting in touch. Shout out to Shikha for her super efficient help. Incredible service!

AniForte UK
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
June 18, 2021

App works perfectly as adverstised and customer service is very fast and willing to help. Would recommend!

I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 18, 2021

We wanted to switch from another app, and had a few questions in advance about the move, and importing the data from the other app.
All questions were answered within a few minutes, and the data was imported.
We had to make a few changes to our template, which was also implemented within a few minutes. Everything is now working fine and looks fantastic. I can only recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a good way to inform their customers about available products. Thanks for the great support, Zia.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 17, 2021

I love this app! The customer support is super helpful! and has fast response time! They are even available at midnight!

Sproutique
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
June 16, 2021

Very easy to set up once installed, fast communication from the team in regards to my queries, simple and easy to understand instructions for some of the more advanced settings

Bend Brothers