Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

LaVie Lactation Massager

Very nice easy to use app with lots of good features! Great way to capture emails which otherwise would have been lost.

Self Cut System | Perfecting Men's Grooming

Amazing customer service!!! Very fast and super efficient. Within 24hrs our problems have been solved!

Cut The Mustard Cafe

Really great customer service. They helped me fix my notifications straight away. Email and SMS notifications come through really quick!

April 22, 2020

I am glad everything worked out for you with the help of our support team. Let us know if you have any suggestions for the app.

Often Wander

I just installed this app and was having some trouble when testing it, the support team resolved the issue very quickly and it is now working! love the features of the free app and definitely interested in the subscription features like low stock notifications and mailchimp integration!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for reaching out to our support team. I am glad someone was able to help you.

Looking forward to seeing how your sales grow over time with the help of the app.

Pelican Eyewear

Love the Back in stock email feature when products are sold out. Jaydeep helped throughout the whole process and made sure we were pleased. Thank you!

April 21, 2020

I am glad you like the app and support. We are here to help you. Let us know if you have any feature suggestions.

MaxeJuice

Great app. Integrates well with my responsive theme. Allows you to see exactly what is wanted and you can download a csv. Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

April 21, 2020

We are happy to have you as our customer. We can't wait to see how your store grows with the help of the app.

Let us know if you need any further help.

TinyCircuits

App works great and has helped us to get sales, the team at Appikon was very helpful with getting us set up for this.

April 21, 2020

Happy to help you. I am looking forward to seeing how your sales grow with the help of our app.

HealthPharm

So, I'm on day 1 of integration. The support is flawless. The team were able to make some small custom adjustments to make the app perfectly fit my store.
I'm confident in the app's ability to drive engagement and retention. Looking forward to seeing the results!

April 20, 2020

I am glad you like the app and support so far. We are always striving to provide the best customer experience. Looking forward to seeing your sales grow.

Let us know if you have any feature requests.

Rugged Rosaries®

I recommend this over other notify apps I have tried in the past. I have a very old theme with tons of customizations so this app needed help from their support team. They got back to me very fast and fixed the issue. Using the chat feature to resolve and test the app was great. Thank you.

April 17, 2020

We do support any customised theme. I am glad you like the app. We are always listening to our customers. Let me know if you have any feedback.

Minga London

Really useful app! Our sales have increase a lot when we start notifying buyers about the stock. It's completely automatic. The support was really helpful integrating the app on the theme, so I doesn't look an outside app. Impressed!

April 17, 2020

I am glad you really like the app. Our support team is always here to help. Looking forward to seeing how your sales grow with the help of our app.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any feature suggestions.