Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Hygge & West

We just installed the app and have been blown away by the Customer Support team -- we were able to update the look and feel of the form to our liking on the spot. We look forward to seeing more benefits of this app!

BlueBasket

it works perfect:) the support service was also really fast and flawless.
Thanks for this great app.

ThumbPRO

I just installed this app and needed some help. The customer service was excellent. Came up with a great solution to what I needed. Seems like a great app and one that will help our store a lot to retain customers!

TG Supply

I've had this app for quite some time - maybe 1.5 years? Any time there has been an issue after updating my theme, their customer service response is prompt, friendly, and always results in a fix. I honestly never write reviews for apps, but this one is worth it.

Pale Horse Coffee

This app does require a bit of integration, however the team was quick to help us integrate with our theme and easily added our font.

Rudys Prod

I found this app very useful for my online store and for my customers. The support is great and very helpful !

Sea Level Australia

This is a great app, does what it say and the customer service has been excellent. Would recommend it!

Tuhlz

great app and customer service! Helped and answered all my inquiries easily, very satisfied, highly recommend

Manufacturer Express

I asked asked for support to quickly setup the app for use, Support team got in done in 5 minuets .... Great supprt, thanks guys

Curious Baby Cards

I just downloaded it but so far, so good. The support team is great and responsive. It does everything that it needs to and I love the ability to use SMS/Text as well as facebook messenger.