Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Pot & Pantry

This app has helped me save time, which is precious when you're a small business owner. Instead of my customers emailing asking when something will be in stock, and me having to respond, then track and let them know, the app does it all for me, eliminating the extra administration and back and forth with customers. Plus I've noticed when I update my product quantities I often get sales right away, it's great!

Foli

Great app! Easy to use and does exactly what it needs to with some cool additional features if you upgrade. Fantastic customer service, we had an issue with the integration with our custom theme but they fixed it under 5 minutes.

PoleActive

Amazing customer service, they take care of your issue as soon as they receive the request and now the app is working exactly as I had hoped it would. Highly recommended!

Cheshire & Wain

This is a really useful app with exceptional support. We have a lot of sizes that are sold out and have been loosing sales due to stock outs and having to manually notify customers when things are back in stock but only if they contacted us in the first place. The free version of this is great to allow you to test everything and the design is fully integrated with our custom built shopify theme without having pay for any additional coding. Really pleased we have added this. It's easy to customise and set up too and is definitely closing sales that would otherwise be lost. Thanks!

Feather and Leaf

Very user friendly even for me who struggles with technology. This was the second app I downloaded to do these alerts as the first one I used was terrible. Excellent customer service, very quick. Definitely recommend.

Butikkom

One of the best and most beautiful applications I used and the technical support is more than wonderful. A problem appeared to me and it was solved in less than 5 minutes I recommend downloading the program

Pretty Spirits

Hasti was amaaaazing! We had some confusion setting it up but she helped us in the chat immediately.

TopWhey

I am just setting up the app, so I havent had it function yet. But had some issues that support resolved in a few hours.

NEIKE HAIR MELBOURNE

This is a great, easy to use app and they have a very responsive support team! Highly recommended to anyone.

The Knot Pillow

I wasn't able to install the Back In Stock button and contacted support. Sourabh did it all! and even after installing it, I wanted to change the location of the button and he went above and beyond to help me! Thank you so much!